? servers

? players online

[AAP] Communication Improvements

• Content Count:  2527

First, I would like to acknowledge that in recent months the channel of communication within this community has slipped and the Board takes responsibility for this. We plan to correct this with our new "Advisers Agenda Program."

The Advisers Agenda Program

This program is designed to improve communications between the players and the Staff that runs SteamGamers. If successfully implemented it will help the Board of Directors keep informed of important issues and make sure that all proposals/suggestions are seen through to an end result. Here are the changes that make up the AAP:

1) Community Advisers will meet weekly to discuss hot topics, proposals, admin applications and discuss the progress of prior items still pending. The CA's will take that information and make a Weekly Agenda for the Board of Directors.

2) The Board of directors will meet every Sunday to review and discuss this Agenda, implement approved proposals and update the status of pending items.

3) The Board will frequently post updates to the community informing them of what is being worked on, voted on, and implemented.

I know these are only a few changes but I feel they are a step in the right direction. For this to work we need the support of all current staff and need you, the players, to feel free to express your wants/ideas for the future of this great community.

• Like 39

• Content Count:  3725

Haggard said it will start next week, so we will have the regular meeting and then go over every thing else too.

Vird we do not have a meeting tomorrow. That starts next week then we go to the weekly meetings again.

week 1 - discuss promote SGA/create BD agenda

week 2 promote SA's/ create BD agenda

Reply to Thread