? servers

? players online

Make CS 1.6 servers?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Make CS 1.6 servers?

CS 1.6 servers!

• Content Count:  3341

I mean, why not? I'm gonna buy new 1.6 soon (Yes, I got VAC'd from the other one)

Hell a lot more players then in CSS (Especially in Europe). CS 1.6 offers hell a lot of good mods (Great Zombie mod :d, Tag [jumping on bhop blocks and getting to a hiding spot] THE BEST WC3 MOD, and also the best one, REGULAR!). We will hell a lot of new members, and this will raise our community reputation.

Share your opinions!

• Content Count:  1470

Agreed.

I used to love the good ol' times of cs 1.6

The actual reason I bought css tho was because I was looking at vids of zombiemurder :)

• Content Count:  2167

Just going to point something out because I feel like it - there are more people in CSS then in 1.6, at any given time. Take now for instance - there's 20,000 more people on CSS then CS. Steam Stats.

Other then that, I quite like 1.6. Chances are I probably wouldn't play on it, though, so I'm just not going to put in a vote.

• Content Count:  1470

Just going to point something out because I feel like it - there are more people in CSS then in 1.6, at any given time. Take now for instance - there's 20,000 more people on CSS then CS. Steam Stats.

Other then that, I quite like 1.6. Chances are I probably wouldn't play on it, though, so I'm just not going to put in a vote.

it has much more active deathrun servers, and require more skills.

Edited by 3DG

• Content Count:  298

noooooo... lol i dont have cs 1.6 linked to this account and i would have to switch to my friends account to play on it =(, just port the mods into css where a majority of the steam gamers player base is already located.

Reply to Thread