2nd TTT server  

28 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd TTT server

• Yes
    • No

TTT #2?

• Content Count:  11723

It might work.

TTT is always full most of the time and im sure there are many people who want to play.

In the past we had two PB servers, two zombie servers etc.

So what you think?

• Content Count:  1839

No. having two JB servers was stupid as well. You may THINK you like TTT this much, and you make think you all will for a long time. but having two servers will kill any joy anyone gets out of it. sure, it'd be nice to play with more than 20 something other people, but dividing the players amongst multiple servers was never enjoyable to me.

And having two servers would bee too much of a good thing, anyway.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3178

No. having two JB servers was stupid as well. You may THINK you like TTT this much, and you make think you all will for a long time. but having two servers will kill any joy anyone gets out of it. sure, it'd be nice to play with more than 20 something other people, but dividing the players amongst multiple servers was never enjoyable to me.

And having two servers would bee too much of a good thing, anyway.

I couldn't agree more.

• Content Count:  3391

No. Mainly because we enjoy playing against one another and I'd be willing to bet that one server would be full of admins and members and the other would be regular pubbers. If anything, the second server should be a unique TTT or something vastly different than the vanilla TTT mod. I'd say more slots, but the maps are too small for this and people spawn inside walls.

• Content Count:  11723

No. Mainly because we enjoy playing against one another and I'd be willing to bet that one server would be full of admins and members and the other would be regular pubbers. If anything, the second server should be a unique TTT or something vastly different than the vanilla TTT mod. I'd say more slots, but the maps are too small for this and people spawn inside walls.

Still i think another sever would work but the one we have is fine.

Reply to Thread