? servers

? players online

Reg css, awps.

• Content Count:  4550

I know there are those that love awps. I know there are those who despise them. Or those who just don't care. Back when the point system was on, it was much better. Awps weren't limited, you could buy them but had to use your points meaning you had to earn them. Now that you start with $16000 every noob and arse can buy them and start the awp fest that reg css has become. Now the point system is pretty much left pointless if anyone can buy an awp. So here's what I am suggesting.

Either we limit the awps to a certain amount per team (say 1 for every 5 people on each team)

or

Restrict the awp and keep it only available to the point system.

• Content Count:  4550

People will always love awps and people will always hate them. Personally I think they're just over powered hence why they should be limited. I don't think getting rid of them all together is a good option but neither do I think of just letting an entire team potentially buy them. It's always the same arguments.

"lol l2awp n00b" or "Don't cry cause you got owned" (Yeah by an awp..)

against

"omfg awp noobs!!!" or "h4x wit awp"

Variations on what is said may occur...but you get the point.. lol. It's basically people on CT who want the awps more because they can camp waiting for kills whereas the T's have to rush in some sense. Atleast limiting it will allow both aspects to be appeased.

Reply to Thread