? servers

? players online

New IP's for BC2 servers

• Content Count:  3725

I have no clue how to connect to the servers. Ingame search function cant find them, launching from the web doesnt work and there is no where to connect by ip. Going to have to wait untill a friend joins the server...

All you have to do is just scroll down the list of servers. Put it in alphabetic order and look for ST

• Content Count:  230

I have no clue how to connect to the servers. Ingame search function cant find them, launching from the web doesnt work and there is no where to connect by ip. Going to have to wait untill a friend joins the server...

There is some way to add them to your favs by editing the game file. PM CurQu for info. He showed me how to.

• Content Count:  1765

This unfortunately.

• Content Count:  19

Easy way to find the servers...

In BC2, start the server browser, clear any filters, and run the search. Once it is done, sort it alphabetically by server name (click on the block above the name to sort this way) and it should be there if the servers are up.

However, the last few times I have done this, the servers have been offline.

EM

Reply to Thread