? servers

? players online

Random zombie server

• Content Count:  1470

Maybe it could be an idea to make a "random" escape server.

It has serveral modes, wich of one will be randomly picked.

To give some examples, we could pick Regular zombie escape, VIP escape, titan escape [one, a bit faster and with less knockback, has to kill all humans, he won't infect, but as soon as he touches someone, that person dies.

Multi infection, multiple people will be infected and it will be a regular zombie escape for the rest of the round.

Zombie swarm mode, 1/3 of the people will become zombies, and their point is to knife the humans to kill them, instead of infect.

TBH I would love to see such a server.

Theres no script for all of them yet, but I think it couldn't be TOO hard to make that.

Half of those are modes are in Paranoid, is that not good enough?

True, didn't even think about that, but I think on every map those could be fine, and some of the modes I just said, differ slightly from what happens in paranoid, for example the titan isn't alone in paranoid.

• Content Count:  1842

tbh i dont like escape anyway but most of this game modes sound fucking awfull

like the swarm 1/3 of people turn into zombies how would the map even last a couple of seconds

this is a bad idea imo

tbh i dont like escape anyway but most of this game modes sound fucking awfull

like the swarm 1/3 of people turn into zombies how would the map even last a couple of seconds

this is a bad idea imo

Maybe when this happens, the zombies get teleported to the spawn again, so the humans have an advantage.

Reply to Thread