? servers

? players online

New iPod Touch features

• Content Count:  1230

Apple has just releases 5 new applications to their iPod Touch as well as a 32GB model. Apple, what will you think of next? BTW... all older models can be updated for $19.99 :/

- Apple

- Review

For $270 I might even invest on an 8GB model just for the web features. I'm amost always in an area with free wi-fi and this would be a great item to carry along.

• Content Count:  1230

It doesnt include a phone so it's smaller and doesn't have the overpriced service from AT&T. It also has 32GB option (overpriced imo) with greater battery life.

If you're still looking for a phone I would select a BlackBerry or LG Voyager.

• Content Count:  2306

According to Apple A developers kit for the iphone/touch will be released in february, which is funny because as of now they have 1 day left to release it. This will allow companies to design software for the itouch but only ones which Apple approves and inserts their own code into. Doubt it will happen anytime soon, Apple isnt to eager to open their money makers to the open market, so dont expect the developers kit for a while.

2 Weeks after i bought the 16 gig the 32 gig came out, i feel so ripped off, i should complain and get my 100 dollars like the iphone people.

• Content Count:  2306

Apple sux anyway :d

Yea, I personally am totally sick of the shear amount of products apple releases, the moment you believe you have the newest item, they come out with something that is a massive leap forward.

And I love the people who try and tell me that their Mac can play games better then my PC.

Macs can be good for somethings but gaming is not one of them.

Reply to Thread