AFC Championship Game

-------

New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

NFC Championship Game

-------

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints

MY PREDICTIONS

--------------------

AFC Champ: I think this game has the potential to be very interesting or a complete blowout. I think it all depends on how good the Jets defensive line can get pressure on Manning. If the Jets can get there run game going then I think they have a good shot at pulling off the huge upset. Nobody gave this team a chance last weekend and they shocked everyone. The Jets may not look pretty during the game, but the defense has been excellent and the offense has done just enough. If they can force Manning into a few mistakes, this could be a great game. However, I think the Colts are just too talented on both sides of the ball to lose this game at home. Revis can't cover both Wayne and Clark and one of them is bound to put up solid numbers. Or maybe someone like Garcon can come up huge.

Colts - 27

Jets - 10

NFC Champ: This game is really intriguing... the new "America's Team" vs. Brett Favre's Journey back to the SB. This is the game everyone expected when the playoffs started and this is what we got. Both have very good offenses and both have solid defenses. I think the home field advantage is going to pay off huge dividends for the Saints. I give the edge to the Vikings in terms of playoff experience, especially in Favre's case. It'll be interesting to see who the Saints pays attention too. The Cowboys really focused on AP and Favre lit the Cowboys secondary up for 4 TD's. If they pay too much attention to the pass game though and don't put people in the box to stop AP, then he will definitely hurt them there. Drew Brees will have to have another great game and the running game of Bell, Thomas, and Bush will have to do enough to keep the Vikings D in check. I think this game will be a back in forth battle with the Vikings and Favre heading to Miami.

Vikings - 34

Saints - 30

• Content Count:  8383

Colts win AFC without a doubt in my mind.

Saints and Vikings game will be the game to watch imo, just because it would be nice to see if the Vikings can pull it off even tho Saints look like the better team.

• Content Count:  2488

stay with purple, i want vikes to win it all.

I don't like Favre though, he's an old attention whore that needs to retire already lol. I hope someone hits him hard enough to break his hip so I don't have to hear: Favre retiring in offseason, Favre MIGHT PLAY!!!, Favre not playing, and then 2 weeks before preseason FAVRE JOINS NEW TEAM!!! lol.

• Content Count:  1765

I don't like Favre though, he's an old attention whore that needs to retire already lol. I hope someone hits him hard enough to break his hip so I don't have to hear: Favre retiring in offseason, Favre MIGHT PLAY!!!, Favre not playing, and then 2 weeks before preseason FAVRE JOINS NEW TEAM!!! lol.

It's funny how a guy that was respected by a majority of NFL and sports fans is now not so loved. I actually enjoy watching him play, but despise the guy now. I want the Vikings to win and him to fail uber hard in the Super Bowl.

• Content Count:  851

well i dont care much for farve he needs to retire

• Content Count:  8383

It's funny how a guy that was respected by a majority of NFL and sports fans is now not so loved. I actually enjoy watching him play, but despise the guy now. I want the Vikings to win and him to fail uber hard in the Super Bowl.

Farve is a all-time great player of the sport and its one of the reasons I'd like to see them upset the Saints then also get a shot at the super bowl win.

Reply to Thread