? servers

? players online

Rebelling tips...

• Content Count:  1765

This is a good one for those that may be hesitant to rebel. It's really easy to accomplish and at a success rate of about 70%

The map is space jail.

When you spawn in the cell with the vent, quickly knife it and get into it. You have to move quick just in case a CT decides to check vents. Instead of going for armory, head towards the drop location from big cage vent and stay there. I usually wait until the 3:00 mark to make my move to armory. When you do, you'll either surprise the CT who is camping it or you'll surprise the CT's on the outside.

It's one of my favorite tricks.

• Content Count:  763

and if someone opens cells from solidary i run to armory vent (under the catwalk) and kill ct´s behind.

he said space jail, u'r talking bout razor :blink1:

my favo trick in space jail is to go to the top of the cells

then i wait there a sec ... if all the ct's are to pool (or sth in that direction) i go out ... open cells & hop in the vent

if they camp near solitary (cuz all t's are in soccer or sth) i just sneak out to the scout tower

u'd be suprised how many times this already worked for me :high5:

• Content Count:  589

This is a good one for those that may be hesitant to rebel. It's really easy to accomplish and at a success rate of about 70%

The map is space jail.

When you spawn in the cell with the vent, quickly knife it and get into it. You have to move quick just in case a CT decides to check vents. Instead of going for armory, head towards the drop location from big cage vent and stay there. I usually wait until the 3:00 mark to make my move to armory. When you do, you'll either surprise the CT who is camping it or you'll surprise the CT's on the outside.

You can hear them break the vent in second cell from armory/near armory door.

• Content Count:  1563

The map is space jail.

Ct's who think just a little know that someone is in the vent if the vent is broken and noone is in that cell.

Being a good Ct has his tactic, aimbot skills and good eyes/ears.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.