? servers

? players online

A Leave Of Absense

• Content Count:  493

Well, as excited as I am about my new job im disapointed at the same time. Starting Friday, I will be working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day (this doesnt include coming Sunday or Monday .. holiday). Basically I will get up at 5am and home at 5pm to be in bed for 10pm. I will be doing this for one to two months straight so I feel I should step down temporarily as AO and pass the torche so to speak. Until work slows down and im actually able to contribute more effort to our wonderful community I will be on the side lines. Do no fret... I will be on occasionaly and will not cancel my admin. Also as a suprise I will be pulling in about $1300 a week so donations will be made. Its been fun and I look forward to seeing everyone as much as im use too when work slows down and I have the time.

• Content Count:  876

Well Silient, life is a dynamic process. Change is always present, and so is the need for adaptability. I have lived in 3 different timezones in the past 5 years, and I getting ready to move again. The one constant thru the years is friends. Although I have never shook anyone's hand here, I do value every person that I have met.

You efforts to the community will be missed, and I hope that your absence will be brief.

Good Luck in your future endeavor, I wish you all the best.

Your buddy,

*blank*

• Content Count:  1166

Your a lucky bastard. I find one of my dream jobs and get paid half then that lol. But good luck, I know how it feels to leave home for so long on work. Erm well I dunno if your leaving home or just working a lot lol. Nvm.

If I confused you I basically meant to say good luck with your job and have fun.

I talk too much :/

• Content Count:  4354

That's blasphemy Suri! What kind of nonsense is life before games?!

Seriously though, Good luck Silent.

Crap that's what my wife always tells me. I did not even notice what i was typing. SHE BRAIN WASHED ME!!!!

• Content Count:  3440

Crap that's what my wife always tells me. I did not even notice what i was typing. SHE BRAIN WASHED ME!!!!

Brainwashing 101 is the first course taught when getting a degree in Wife.:err:

Good luck Silent.

Edited by Itch

Reply to Thread