? servers

? players online

A special thank you for 09, and the start of 2010.

Guest barackobama

So we are coming near to the end of the year, and what a year it's been....

The Board would like to thank everyone for the commitment to SG over the last year, a special thank you to our fantastic AO team who do a truly great job, Mystique, Paul, Amby, Beth, Tinkerbell, Killermidget, Highsky, Spartan, Daze. ( and the 3 EC's, Paul, Mys, Beth)

I'd also like to thank Jager for all his recent server support he has been providing.

Also Allan for looking after the website.

Also a big thank you to all the CA's, and lazy LG's!!!

I'd also like to say a thank you to all the SA's, you do a great job keeping the servers clean of "douche bags" (some American word)!!!

One MASSIVE thank you to all the members, regulars. and players on the servers, it's truly you who keep us going, and you're the #1 people around here!

We've all had ups and downs, but the community fights on strong, everyone has worked hard to keep the community going, even when you don't think something is for the best, it really is! The community growth has shot up and it's still shooting, the servers are doing well and I hope you all support the new TF2 server!!!

We've had 2 major changes this year, one being that we turned from a monthly paying site to a donation only community, and it's worked out great, we thank you for all your kind donations and I can't wait to buy my new car with them!!!

The other big change is admin, once again thanks for the support on this and I hope you all one day get the chance to experience what it's like to have admin in the greatest community

ever!!! ( apart from that omar kid ) :d

We've also had a sad year, we have lost many good friends from the community, but we will always appreciate the hard work they did even if they left on a good or bad note, also a BIG BIG thank you to Astrum who recently stepped down from the Board Of Directors, Astrum has been a vital part of SteamGamers and the Board, his ideas, scripts and work have helped this community go forward, and we hope one day he can return and once again be a major part of SG.

(let's not forget Raven!)

I personally would also like to thank my fellow board members, Haggard, Red, Tcp & Cloud, for all the hard work they have done ( we do work ) !!!

So from SG we hope you have a fantastic new year, and we wish you all the happiness in 2010!!!!

- Board Of Directors & SG

• Like 15
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  2994

FUCK YEA!!

SG ROCKS

And thank you too GarfieldH and the BD's, if it wasn't for you, SG wouldn't be here at the first place ;)

EDIT

The other big change is admin, once again thanks for the support on this and I hope you all one day get the chance to experience what it's like to have admin on the greatest community

ever!!! ( apart from that omar kid ) :d

What... THE FUCK! >:[

I've been here since 08 and this is the shit i get :'( I don't know whether to be sad or dissapointed.

brb, gonna go cry myself to sleep.

Edited by Omar

• Content Count:  2390

Woot!

Lets look forward to the newfags of next year!

The Board would like to thank everyone for the commitment to SG over the last year, a special thank you to our fantastic AO team who do a truly great job, Mystique, Paul, Amby, Beth, Tinkerbell, Killermidget, Highsky, Spartan, Daze.

( and the 3 EC's, Paul, Mys, Beth)

I lol'd.

Reply to Thread