Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  20

This thread is in regards to the new Warning Shots are required rule.

This rule has its good times and its bad times. It makes every Terrorists job easier and every Counter-Terrorists job 10x harder. As we know being a Counter-Terrorist is hard enough as it is. I believe that this warning shot rule was put into affect by people who probably don't play Prison Break. Which is why, I would say 60-75% of the PB population do not like it. With warning shots we can no longer kill people for not following rules. What they are doing may seem as a non rebellious act but I would say 85% of the time it WILL lead to a rebellious act. Which leaves Counter-Terrorists stuck because people could just say, Blah blah, I didn't hear the rules or I was getting the phone! This rule needs a major rethinking or a modification. If it is wanted to keep this rule you could possibly change it to

"Warning shots are required unless a CT clearly states if you do not do something or if you go somewhere you will die unconditionally"

I, and probably most of the PB community would greatly appreciate the reconsideration of this rule.

Thank you,

Breblo

• Like 4

• Content Count:  220

i agree, i think there should be a REQUESTED warning WITH NAME! but i hate the fact that you have to shoot...

Edit: Unless its something like running for a tele/vent/has gun etc. and FIRST :d

Edited by anomo
More info about what i think should be the new rule

• Content Count:  131

I think Breblo is spot on about his information. I think they should make a major rethinking of this rule, and decide once and for all to either keep it, remove it, or make it more specific about what a "warning shot" really is. I don't know if this is right but, when I state a rule to the T's and say "or die" at the end of it, I don't think a warning shot should be required because that is there warning, and they shouldn't even be trying to run around. If this is wrong, please correct me.

I personaly, would like to see the warning shots rule, folded up, packed, and burned for good!

What ever your decisions may be I respect them and hope you make a good choice.

Thank you,

Jayman3902

• Content Count:  1078

Add it, the remove it, the add it again and oh wait let's take it off.

what the fuck

Daze, the problem with that statement is that most people didn't want to add it in the first place. Only a handful of people, most of which don't even play PB that much, wanted the warning shot rule at all. So, of course we'd make threads to remove it.

PS... IB4L

• Content Count:  561

the fact that there is a warning shot system happing some take it over the top and and abuse it saying "it was a warning shot srry" when the person never did one thing wrong it should stay and be changed to help understand it better

• Content Count:  763

Add it, the remove it, the add it again and oh wait let's take it off.

what the fuck

lol i can understand ur frustration

... reason why ws were put in was cuz ppl could kill terror for doing minor rebellions ... like if they (accidentaly) jumped out of pool they got headshotted ...

this made it a no-fun for terror ...

so the idea came up that putting ws on would prevent this ...

now the problem is that terror abuse this rule to rush at a ct & then complain that the ct didnt warn but just shot them in the head ....

solution ... specify the ws ...

give warnings for rebels that aren't dangerous but if they are dangerous, just shoot the hell out of them

so if a t rush at u ... u shoot without warning

but if a t leaves pool at the other side of the pool than u are, u can't shoot him

anyhow warningshots has 2 sides ... neg & pos ... u guys gotta accept 1 of these sides & stick to it

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.