? servers

? players online

Rules?

• Content Count:  219

I just want to get a clear answer about if these are rules so i can tell if its free killing or not.

If a t starts running to a ct and is within range of knifing them or if they start running at a another ct's back can we kill them without warning or do we still have to warning them or wait till we get knifed.

How long do we have to wait till we can kill for not doing what we ordered them to do. I would wait about 3-5 seconds depending on what the order is but is that too soon on this server. If there is a lot of rebelling i will only give about 1-2 chances to listen to the order but just to make sure if i only give one chance that this isn't to soon.

Can we give bait orders like this "Go to big cage, do not jump or you will be shot on sight for jumping" then just shoot anyone that starts jumping their way to the cage or even just jumping once because we gave that order. On other servers i would just give orders like this sometimes just to keep them from rebelling only a few would rebel out in the open after that.

Last is if they start shooting a gun even if its at the ground can we just shoot them for shooting a gun and if they start pointing the gun at our head when we tell them to drop the gun can they be shot without any more warning.

• Content Count:  763

if a t runs to u ... warn ... if they don't listen shoot (if ur in danger head/ if not in danger foot)

if a t runs to the back of a ct ... warn ... technically u can't shoot him if he isn't detouring ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

if they refuse to follow orders, do a count-down ... start moving in 3 seconds ... 3 - 2 - 1 bam headshot ...

------------------------------------------------------------

u can give orders like don't jump, but then ur making an asshole of urself.

since u have to give warningshots u can't simply shoot evry1 for jumping ...

except, if they jumps alot just to bully u ... maybe u can shoot him then ... but then again , if u do that ur making an asshole of urself

-----------------------------------------------------------

a t that has a gun that isn't holstered = auto-kill ... it's ur own choice either to kill or warn ...

ofcourse if it's last request they are allowed to have a gun that is given to them

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  2115

I just want to get a clear answer about if these are rules so i can tell if its free killing or not.

If a t starts running to a ct and is within range of knifing them or if they start running at a another ct's back can we kill them without warning or do we still have to warning them or wait till we get knifed.

Warn at all times until you actually see them knifing the CT.

How long do we have to wait till we can kill for not doing what we ordered them to do. I would wait about 3-5 seconds depending on what the order is but is that too soon on this server. If there is a lot of rebelling i will only give about 1-2 chances to listen to the order but just to make sure if i only give one chance that this isn't to soon.

Warning shot, give them about 3 more seconds to react and then kill them.

Can we give bait orders like this "Go to big cage, do not jump or you will be shot on sight for jumping" then just shoot anyone that starts jumping their way to the cage or even just jumping once because we gave that order. On other servers i would just give orders like this sometimes just to keep them from rebelling only a few would rebel out in the open after that.

Don't give orders that serve no purpose or are just ridicolous. No jumping is one of them. Just say something like "No top of boxes or be killed".

Last is if they start shooting a gun even if its at the ground can we just shoot them for shooting a gun and if they start pointing the gun at our head when we tell them to drop the gun can they be shot without any more warning.

If they are shooting a gun in the presence of a CT, they are either being a fucking douche T or they are trying you. In either case, kill them.

• Content Count:  11501

1. if they refuse to follow orders, do a count-down ... start moving in 3 seconds ... 3 - 2 - 1 bam headshot ...

since u have to give warningshots

2.a t that has a gun that isn't holstered = auto-kill ... it's ur own choice either to kill or warn ...

3. ofcourse if it's last request they are allowed to have a gun that is given to them

1. Nice contradiction. No, it's not "bam headshot". Give a warning shot.

2. If he has a holstered primary, it IS auto kill. Secondaries are different.

3. Actually, a CT can still kill them if he wants, even if it is LR. It's a D-bag move, but it is OK, according to Venomous-Fate.

• Content Count:  4198

I just want to get a clear answer about if these are rules so i can tell if its free killing or not. If a t starts running to a ct and is within range of knifing them or if they start running at a another ct's back can we kill them without warning or do we still have to warning them or wait till we get knifed.

If there are a bunch of Ts crowding around you, tell them to disperse, if they don't then kill the nearest one to you and the others should scatter. If this isn't the case, you'll most likely have aggravated them and they'll begin to rush you. If you see them moving any closer after the first guy died, spray for your life, they were told to disperse and they didn't. Just be sure not to hit anyone behind them in the distance.

Say you tell someone to go to the pool and not to delay or detour, if they just stand there repeat the command and give them a warning shot. If they continue to do nothing/detour/delay, then kill them. If there has been a rebellion repeat the rule once and notify them of the threat of instant kills. Nine times out of ten this results in whining and crying the next round, just ignore it - it's PB.

If they have been told not to jump, then they aren't supposed to jump. If the rule is to crouch down and suck you off they have to do it. You can kill them as they are directly disobeying an order by jumping, but it's down to your discretion. You can either kill anyone who jumps and end up with like 3 people left to do nothing for the rest of the round, or you can warning shot/kill just one person and anyone with an ounce of intellect will stop (so...not many then).

Yes. If a terrorist has a gun and is firing it (doesn't matter where) or pointing it at any guard, make swiss cheese out of him.

• Like 1
Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  701

If the rule is to crouch down and suck you off they have to do it.

A personal favorite rule. XD

Also, thanks for the nice break down of those things, sometimes it is nice to have something that clears stuff like that up.

• Content Count:  219

The main point of the bait order was just when you would get 80% of the t's that would rebel when we let them out or just break out some other way this would bring it back down so that there wasn't 10 t's rushing 3 ct's then the other t's that didn't rebel yet just pick up a gun and start shooting us. I never had to shoot more then 1 or 2 before they all stopped jumping but this was all in the hostages servers.

If a server with 15 t's didn't have 10-12 rebelling the second we let them out against 3 cts i wouldn't need to give them a order like that and they could get where we send them any way they wanted but i know if one of us dies it will be really hard to keep them from killing us while killing the one that rebel.

Edited by cj18

• Content Count:  11501

As far as I know, I have been slayed for killing people with a holstered PRIMARY. I have been told many times that if someone has a holstered primary they must be warned.

Record a demo and report whatever admin is doing it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.