? servers

? players online

Campin in pb

• Content Count:  763

erm, i thought it was

I have seen many topics which have had tens of threads made about them, and the idea has been beaten to a pulp. So here I am going to make a list of some of the rules that have absolutely been beaten to death. And by this I mean DON'T MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT! The last 10 people failed to get a change in the rules, your post isn't gonna change anything. I am not gonna go around deleting posts about this stuff, but unless you have an AMAZING argument for a change in these rules, DONT POST, or I will make fun of you.

Button Spamming on Deathrun - ALLOWED

Camping on Prison Break - ALLOWED

Swatstikas Of All Types - BANNABLE UNDER ADMIN DISCRESION(AFTER WARNING)

Warning Shots On Prison Break - REQUIRED

Last Request On Prison Break - NOT REQUIRED, ONLY STANDARD SERVER RULES APPLY DURING A LAST REQUEST

If I am missing any, please list them below and I will add them.

• Content Count:  589

This

I have seen many topics which have had tens of threads made about them, and the idea has been beaten to a pulp. So here I am going to make a list of some of the rules that have absolutely been beaten to death. And by this I mean DON'T MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT! The last 10 people failed to get a change in the rules, your post isn't gonna change anything. I am not gonna go around deleting posts about this stuff, but unless you have an AMAZING argument for a change in these rules, DONT POST, or I will make fun of you.

Button Spamming on Deathrun - ALLOWED

Camping on Prison Break - ALLOWED

Swatstikas Of All Types - BANNABLE UNDER ADMIN DISCRESION(AFTER WARNING)

Warning Shots On Prison Break - REQUIRED

Last Request On Prison Break - NOT REQUIRED, ONLY STANDARD SERVER RULES APPLY DURING A LAST REQUEST

If I am missing any, please list them below and I will add them.

And this

Bunch of fucking cry babys, fucking prison break, stop fucking crying girls.

Stupid complaint, stop baiting admins Dracula, you love it really! Attention whores. Rejected.

So many rules on camping and other crap for this server, he slayed you for camping, get over it... thanks

Added by Awacs: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?p=325869#post325869

tell different stories.

• Content Count:  11501

erm, i thought it was

This

And this

tell different stories.

Gotta love pb '-.-

If they camp to much and dont give orders, switch them to the other team or something

...it's a joke thread...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

If they camp without giving orders then they are breaking the rules, if you type !rules while in PB, you would realise theres something that says "CT's should always to there role" E.G, giving orders and keeping the peace.

So if the CT's just camp everyround doing fuck all, warn then punish accordingly.

This is what i think :p

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.