? servers

? players online

CT's camping armory

• Content Count:  326

Is this really an acceptable tactic? I find that it ruins the fun of the game, all the cts do is give an order than camp some random place where its basically impossible to get them. I real feel that there should be some rule for this, and as I know the teams are hopelessly unbalanced at times the team balancer should be adjusted to some set ratio that is more in the cts favor than currently.

• Content Count:  624

Is this really an acceptable tactic? I find that it ruins the fun of the game, all the cts do is give an order than camp some random place where its basically impossible to get them. I real feel that there should be some rule for this, and as I know the teams are hopelessly unbalanced at times the team balancer should be adjusted to some set ratio that is more in the cts favor than currently.

Yes, but you don't understand that If we don't camp at all then we're all going to die. It literally takes all the fun out of Prison Break.

You cannot possibly allow 15 Terrorists going in armory picking up weapons against 5-8 Counter-Terrorists.

It's also in the rules, they can camp anywhere they want.

• Content Count:  701

It's also in the rules, they can camp anywhere they want.

As long as it does not impede their job as a CT, Which camping in arm does imo. If 3 of you sit in arm and just let the t's kill the rest of your team, you are not doing your job as a CT, you are being a little bitch.

Thats just imo, I agree with come forms of camping, but if you are camping because you don't have the balls to go outside with your fellow team mates, you are a little bitch.

• Content Count:  624

btw i love camping, because most of the time i'm multitasking when i play CSS.

But never Armory, i usually camp disco just to listen to some music.

This^

I really don't see many CT's camping, whenever me and Bubbles are playing we always just keep an eye of the T`s. I personally only go to armory if it's one-two people camping, picking up weapons.

• Content Count:  636

If there are 3+ CT's in the armory, then if the T's rush through tele & vents, the CT's get raped.

The problem is the lack of coordination in rebelling.

But I understand the fact that waiting the entire round because the T's are camping armory door, and the CT camps inside armory, gets a bit frustrating.

• Content Count:  2283

Basically, you have your CT's that try to give orders.

Then you have the people that just don't give a fuck because their team will end up dying anyways due to the soccer teleport , and camp armoury.

• Content Count:  1078

;P Its the solution to warning shots... Don't have to give them when someone runs into a vent/armory. Imo, its a fine strategy. There SHOULD be at least one person guarding all those guns you leave around, it makes sense.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.