? servers

? players online

Clarification...

• Content Count:  4685

Sorry, I just have to get something cleared up. If a Terrorist has a primary, but it's on their back (ie. not out), is it an instakill, or do you have to give a warning? I'm not sure about this, so I'd just like to know the answer. :/

You dont have to warn for primarys.

• Content Count:  589

You dont have to warn for primarys.

Wrong.

Re-add warning shots for disobeying orders, holstered primaries. (Thread title)

I don't know who removed the rule requiring nonlethal warning shots when a player deviated from orders in a non-threatening manner, but it needs to be re-added. I go onto other PB servers and gameplay tends to be a bit more like RP since the CTs have to do more than give generic orders, then massacre the majority of players within minutes for "detouring" just because they even look in another direction. For instance one particulary annoying player by the name of Bubblez has been playing here for some time. He macros one of his three orders, and will shoot you on the spot if you do not comply instantly. This isn't bitching about how it makes rebeling hard, it just degrades gameplay into essentially reg CSS/ Red light/Green light. Red light while the T's do virtually nothing but stare at their monitors and hope they don't get planted with a primary and instantly killed (Another bullshit rule) or Green light for killing the moment a T manages to sneak up on a CT. Then it might as well be Dust 2 with a minute delay for cells to open.

If you actually enjoy playing PB RP then please support.

I also agree with changing the primary insta-kill thing.

Unless I missed something in this thread, you must warn for them if their holstered, so it means you can't AWP someone running around with a loaded m4 on their back.

Idiotic? Yes.

Does anyone care? No.

• Content Count:  763

Unless I missed something in this thread, you must warn for them if their holstered, so it means you can't AWP someone running around with a loaded m4 on their back.

Idiotic? Yes.

Does anyone care? No.

let's all just pretend we've never read that before :weird:

• Content Count:  446

Wrong.

Idiotic? Yes.

Does anyone care? No.

Lets pretend we didnt see that :whistle:

• Content Count:  4473

Wrong.

Idiotic? Yes.

Does anyone care? No.

If someone picks up a primary and starts to run away I will shoot them.

If someone starts sneaking up on a primary very slowly and deliberately, and then picks it up, I will shoot them.

The only times I warn anyone with a holstered primary is if they accidentally pick it up, if it is planted on them, or i the T's are trying to toss it around to each other after a kill.

In most cases, a T with a primary on their back is up to something, especially if they've had it on their backs for more than a few seconds. I am not going to dick around, nor should any other CT, because T's think they should get a warning even though they are clearly trying to rebel with a weapon and just don't want to get shot in the face yet.

Half of that applied rule is bullshit unless the holstered primary part is more specified rather than just giving the T's more of an advantage they don't need.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.