? servers

? players online

NFL Week 13

• Content Count:  2488

Saints got lucky again today lol

regardless of if they got lucky or not, the Saints have only had 2 games under 30 pts. They are having the season of a lifetime and IMO the super bowl champs as I said in week 5 to my cousin.

On a side note Oakland topples Pittsburgh lmfao ahahahah.:clap:

• Content Count:  8383

regardless of if they got lucky or not, the Saints have only had 2 games under 30 pts. They are having the season of a lifetime and IMO the super bowl champs as I said in week 5 to my cousin.

On a side note Oakland topples Pittsburgh lmfao ahahahah.:clap:

idk, my prediction is a choke in the playoffs or in the big show. lol

• Content Count:  4473

The Skins just find more and more ways to fail while the Saints showed they don't perform particularly well in cold, outdoor environments with shitty fields. However, this doesn't matter as most/all of the games they will play in the playoffs will be indoors.

• Content Count:  8383

The Skins just find more and more ways to fail while the Saints showed they don't perform particularly well in cold, outdoor environments with shitty fields. However, this doesn't matter as most/all of the games they will play in the playoffs will be indoors.

Well if they keep beating teams, they will have home field advantage most of the playoffs anyway. lol

Reply to Thread