? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  701

Well, I got really bored the other day, and decided to rebuild and update razer. So if you have any suggestions or anything for the map let me know. Ill drop a beta link or some screen shots later if requested.

Edited by Karnivor

• Content Count:  4360

Admin room, Put SG name all over the place.

-Have a skydiving room with bigass fan like in HL1 and have breakable boards at the top were a vent is located above. Fan can be shut off from operating room. I think that would be fun.

-Have a nightclub with more music (Daft Punk)

-Put a water slide in the pool that can be used from the CT catwalk.

- Have a cafeteria with hotdog stand that has a pistol in it, and a oven that can be broken into and a sig saucer is in.

I'll come up with more ideas, since I was thinking about remaking Razor today but I'm lazy.

• Content Count:  2115

Admin room, Put SG name all over the place.

-Have a skydiving room with bigass fan like in HL1 and have breakable boards at the top were a vent is located above. Fan can be shut off from operating room. I think that would be fun.

Yep, those sound great.

And, for balance purposes, instead of removing teleporters you could make a monitoring room for CT's, with cameras that overlook a big portion of the jail, to make it a little harder for T's to rebel.

• Content Count:  701

The problem with the idea of removing teleports is that is what makes people enjoy the map, so instead I am just making them a bit less accessible (requires a button to be pressed to enable).

I am working in a camera system, it is just on the annoying side.

I added a disco/nightclub as for music, I have 2 out of 3 songs filled, and one filler for now. I would add more songs but it makes the map file a bit to large, and requires re-designing the current button system I added.

"Secret" Guns are being downgraded a bit, less/no extra ammo on all of them

Armory has been given more weapons (CT's finally found a gunstore) Now contains, M4's, AK's, Deagles, Awp's, galil's, m3's, m249's, SG550's, Sg552's and Aug's.

Added lighting to the map, debating adding a way to cut the power to the map, and kill the lights and set it to small backups only (would only be able for terrorists to access it.)

Toning down the accessability of guns to terrorists in rooms. meaning no you cant have a loaded deagle in every room, just most of them.

I plan on putting in SG logo's and such around, but wont do that till the map is almost done (it is just annoying making textures >.>

• Content Count:  2115

what song are you adding? i would love to see Fireflies by Owl City in the map. It's catchy haha. and make sure not to add too many cameras, more than a couple, and the map will lag a lot.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.