? servers

? players online

College Football Championships

• Content Count:  54

Any predictions on the college football championships? Some of them are taking place tomorrow (Saturday, December 5).

I predict that Florida will beat Alabama in the SEC championship.

I'll hold off on predicting the ACC championship as I'm a little biased towards one team.

I say Texas will beat Nebraska in the Big 12.

Cincinnati will top Pittsburgh in the Big East.

Any other championships going on tomorrow?

• Content Count:  8383

Go Bama! and no they wont play each other i nthe BCS championship, how it works is whoever wins the SEC championship game with go face Texas in the BCS champ game since if one of them lose they drop their rank and Texas moves up. lol Know your shit bro :p

Oops lol. Didn't pay attention to the fact that either team would drop. Still, College Football needs a playoff system. At least we don't have sudden death like NFL though!

Alot of people want a playoff system, the only problem is way too many teams to figure out how the hell it would work. Cause sometimes you got teams who play nothing but crappy team in like WAC or something and go undefeted but if they faced a Big Ten, Pac 10 or SEC team they would get raped, so they usually get ranked low.

• Content Count:  834

Go Bama! and no they wont play each other i nthe BCS championship, how it works is whoever wins the SEC championship game with go face Texas in the BCS champ game since if one of them lose they drop their rank and Texas moves up. lol Know your shit bro :p
That's not guaranteed either. BCS selection sucks ass, we need an actual bracket playoff system.

That's not guaranteed either. BCS selection sucks ass, we need an actual bracket playoff system.

Unless Texas loses the same day, then it is guaranteed. lol

Reply to Thread