? servers

? players online

Remove warning shots?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Remove warning shots?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but add the rule "No crouching"

Can we please get warning shots removed!?!?

• Content Count:  446

Warning shots is making the CT job a pain.

People keep bitching that it's needed cause they get killed for not crouching etc.

I say we add a rule "CT's cannot force T's to crouch" instead of adding warning shots.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  84

I agree, warning shots should be gone. Say when the round begins you tell Ts to crouch somewhere. Instead this T decides to run at a CTs back. If he is killed, it is a freekill. If he is warning shot, a CT dies and a fail decides to spray the whole group of Ts in order to kill the one "bad" T.

• Content Count:  635

I say we just remove it.

If the T's bitch about dying for not crouching, it's their fault.

You're supposed to be listening or reading the CT's rules at the beginning of the round.

No need to make CT's job harder then it is.

• Content Count:  1078

Please for the love of god remove them >.> Quite honestly, if you're THAT butt-sore over getting killed a few rounds in a row, i think you need to calm down and take a break from CSS for a few weeks. The whole point of PB is to have a T find a way to rebel while under intense pressure and challenge by the CTs. Warning shots completely, utterly defeat that purpose.

If a CT says crouch.. DO IT. Its not that hard to crouch somewhere. If a CT says Stay in big cage, don't leave... DO IT. Its not that hard to not have your limbs sticking out. And don't throw that whole "Try playing as a T without warning shots" bullshit at me, i play T 4/5s of the time, and even if i am killed for a trivial matter, I don't go "Oh, thats bullshit, I wasn't following rules and they killed me. Thats so gay.", I go "Dammit, shoulda been paying better attention/Dammit, that was a close round."

All-in-all, its more FUN, keyword FUN, to have challenging CTs. Its more fun to have a difficult round. Who the fuck honestly cares if you die a few rounds, its suppose to be challenging. Only thing left to do as a CT without risking the chance of getting slayed/kicked/banned is to camp, which is what most have already resorted to... and I honestly don't blame them, I would not want 15 terrorists+odd number of administrators bitching at me because I killed a guy for trying to charge a CT either.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  221

Warning shots decrease the difficulty for Ts 10x, and on PB the fun lies in the challenge of rebelling for the Ts. You take away the challenge and what do you have?

Retarded Terrorists rebelling?

• Content Count:  635

Well, why not put this warning shot rule into a specific list?

Like warning shots can only be used with Usps and you should only give them for delay/detour/bombs

Since most CT's like to give warning shots with an awp. Some CT's don't give warning shots at all and just blows of your head.

The T's just like it QQ about how you have to give warning shots for every little thing. You can't expect to detour all the way to soccer while you're supposed to go to big cage and expect not to be killed. Some CT's would let you go and others would just make you eat a bullet.

• Content Count:  3380

Well, why not put this warning shot rule into a specific list?

Like warning shots can only be used with Usps and you should only give them for delay/detour/bombs

Since most CT's like to give warning shots with an awp. Some CT's don't give warning shots at all and just blows of your head.

The T's just like it QQ about how you have to give warning shots for every little thing. You can't expect to detour all the way to soccer while you're supposed to go to big cage and expect not to be killed. Some CT's would let you go and others would just make you eat a bullet.

Bombs are attempted killing of CTs, so thats a kill either way in my book.

I usually did give warning for detourers/delayers unless it was blatant, such as I say go pool and someone goes soccer/locker rooms.

I'd say just use common sense with it, but..

Also, I dont see WHY CTs can be so trigger happy. There is no rank for the server, all you get is an angry T next round bitching at you. Thats never fun.

• Content Count:  605

The rule is ONLY useful in certain situations, and it's to hard to enforce a rule when it should only be used at certain times. But people will bitch too much with a rule like this, so it should be removed. Most CTs like myself will give warning shots when they are warranted, and some may not. Deal with it.

Reply to Thread