? servers

? players online

New Prison Break Mutiny Rule?

• Content Count:  232

Few rules I want to add the JB server.

*No Teleports

*No Ct Areas like catwalk

*Ts can not open cells. *Suggestion*

When ts go onto the catwalk its most likely they will get a gun in armory or somewhere and rebel

Also with the teleports it will lead somewhere they will get a gun and rebel.

I don't know if you guys want to add ts cannot open cells in rules but its an suggestion.

These rules will minimize rebels or freekilling on accident

There are few maps that have ct areas and teleports.

Edited by Gundude54

• Content Count:  2833

No. Why would we want to minimize rebelling? That's the whole point of PB -.-

Those are orders the Cts give anyways. Rules in the MOTD are rules that you must follow or you will get slayed/warned/banned. What you just suggested wouldn't work. Punishing T's for playing the game correctly? lol

No. Why would we want to minimize rebelling? That's the whole point of PB -.-

Those are orders the Cts give anyways. Rules in the MOTD are rules that you must follow or you will get slayed/warned/banned. What you just suggested wouldn't work. Punishing T's for playing the game correctly? lol

Cts dont give orders on no teleports or no catwalk.

Aight but im right with the catwalk. The catwalk is a place for CTs to be at not Ts. I don't know if you guys are trying to make Jb really really realistic *which i like* but in real prisons they would be punish for going into guards area like the catwalk or armoury.

• Content Count:  2833

I dont think the Ts care about getting punished since they are rebeling anyways. The rules are CTs can kill you if you go to CT areas (which is what the catwalk is) CTs also kill you if you rebel. The objective of the Ts is to rebel without getting killed. The objective of the CTs is to control the Ts without freekilling or getting killed. With most maps it is impossible to get to armory or secret areas were weapons are located without going in teleporters or catwalks, and weapons are important for Ts to rebel. All that is really needed is for Cts to watch the areas instead of hiding and camping. We aren't going for really really realistic because the prisoners spawn with knives, and real prisons don't have weapons laying around or teleporters, there is a balance between realism and gaming that we must maintain.

I dont think the Ts care about getting punished since they are rebeling anyways. The rules are CTs can kill you if you go to CT areas (which is what the catwalk is) CTs also kill you if you rebel. The objective of the Ts is to rebel without getting killed. The objective of the CTs is to control the Ts without freekilling or getting killed. With most maps it is impossible to get to armory or secret areas were weapons are located without going in teleporters or catwalks, and weapons are important for Ts to rebel. All that is really needed is for Cts to watch the areas instead of hiding and camping. We aren't going for really really realistic because the prisoners spawn with knives, and real prisons don't have weapons laying around or teleporters, there is a balance between realism and gaming that we must maintain.

i read the rules a lot and never been updated on the server.

I dont think the Ts care about getting punished since they are rebeling anyways. The rules are CTs can kill you if you go to CT areas (which is what the catwalk is) CTs also kill you if you rebel.

Ok when the part you said "The rules are CTs can kill you if you go to CT areas (which is what the catwalk is)"

I read the rules few times and never been updated always look the same to me.

When im Ct i kill Ts who are on the catwalk. Then later an admin argued with me about him going on to the catwalk and me killing him. He said you have to tell them no catwalk. I didn't want to argue more because i don't want to get ban.

• Content Count:  220

I think what he means is..well you know the "if your in vents, you die" rule?? AUTO, dont need to say it. I think he means that he wants catwalks and teleporters to be autodeath + maybe opening cells to.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.