? servers

? players online

Can we please get warning shots back!?!?

• Content Count:  678

I honestly don't care if theres been a million of these threads....or if there is any.....the fact that warning shots have been removed from PB for this long really is getting out of hand...i cannot tell you how many times i've witnessed a CT kill a T for the smallest freaking error.......and yet it isn't a freekill because technically they "didn't follow the order 100%"

I won't go into the numerous examples I can add but we really, really need to consider brining warning shots back into the PB server. Nothing is worse than being killed because your finger slipped off the ctrl button, or your hand was outside of the big cage, or you didn't hear be in water(sigh theres a few examples)

*Think i'm done raging*

-Guys if ya support please comment, I would really really like to see warning shots come back.

-Morning

• Content Count:  881

well i agree but tbhi give warning shots w/awps cause tbh i dont wanna switch to my secondary risk the guy long range do shit while im being nice. secondly where is the line when you MUST ws vs kill. finally if they wanna bitch that im warning shooting with an awp then i kill them, so in this ws system why cant i use an awp, they still get hit, they still live, same thing different gun...

EDIT: trade off?

on razor and other unbalanced maps no warning shot?

Edited by Michael Owen

• Content Count:  426

i think it should be based on the offense. like if some accisently falls off of a cage then dont kill him, just shoot him once. people just need to not spaz out at the small stuff :).

if warning shots were required, you would be banning people left and right.

• Content Count:  2833

i think it should be based on the offense. like if some accisently falls off of a cage then dont kill him, just shoot him once. people just need to not spaz out at the small stuff :).

if warning shots were required, you would be banning people left and right.

No. We've had warning shots before. Its really not that difficult. It would be warn for no violent offenses and secondarys.

So if someone falls of the cage or detours a bit then you warning shot them. If they have a holstered secondary warning shot.

If they knife you, have a primary or still don't head your warning after a couple warning shot then you kill them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  426

No. We've had warning shots before. Its really not that difficult. It would be warn for no violent offenses and secondarys.

So if someone falls of the cage or detours a bit then you warning shot them. If they have a holstered secondary warning shot.

If they knife you, have a primary or still don't head your warning after a couple warning shot then you kill them.

If that's how it could be then that would be great. so i support if it can be like that.

Reply to Thread