? servers

? players online

Nottingham Forest v Doncaster Rovers (Mixed Fans stand)

• Content Count:  6804

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8350858.stm

Seems a bit gay if you ask and possibly asking for trouble if you get some idiots who buy a large amount of tickets in that stand. Ill be going but will be buying for the away, just hope theres no crowd trouble like last time.

The away fans are sat on the bottom tier and the home fans are sat above us. Last year we went 4-0 up and it was funking disgusting, home fans starts to spit and poor drinks on people.

Dirty forest scum

• Content Count:  4263

Most sports in England seat spectators in mixed stands, and there is rarely any trouble.

Football has crowd trouble because it groups together all the fans into their own sections (ie. home and away), and then mob/drunken mentality takes over.

I doubt there will be trouble, as each group of fans will be surrounded by groups of fans of the other team.

• Content Count:  619

Most sports in England seat spectators in mixed stands, and there is rarely any trouble.

Football has crowd trouble because it groups together all the fans into their own sections (ie. home and away), and then mob/drunken mentality takes over.

I doubt there will be trouble, as each group of fans will be surrounded by groups of fans of the other team.

But those doncaster boys and FUCKIN PUSSYHOLES BRAV, yuh get me ?

Reply to Thread