? servers

? players online

sth to contact admins

• Content Count:  763

hey, i dunno if this was sugested earlyer on (did search however but ya never know)

i was on another server today where they had something that if you typed down

/admin:

you started a vote to somehow send a message to admins ... you needed 1/2 of the server to type this down before it actually contacted an admin ... this was really handy but i have no idea how it works ...

perhaps this would be handy for the PB-server cuz u basicly always need an admin there

• Content Count:  2095

hey, i dunno if this was sugested earlyer on (did search however but ya never know)

i was on another server today where they had something that if you typed

/admin:

you started a vote to somehow send a message to admins ... you needed 1/2 of the server to type this down before it actually contacted an admin ... this was really handy but i have no idea how it works ...

perhaps this would be handy for the PB-server cuz u basicly always need an admin there

The vote system would be stupid, itd be much better if you could just directly message one.

And for grammar nazis...

Hey, I dont know if this was suggested earlier, (did a search)

I was on another server today where they had something that if you typed;

/admin:

You started a vote to somehow send a message to admins. You needed 1/2 of the server to type this before it actually contacted an admin. It was really handy but I have no idea how it works.

Perhaps this could be handy for the PB-server because you basically always need an admin there.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.