? servers

? players online

NFL Week-9

• Content Count:  2417

I hope Joey Porter is crying in the locker room.

Gotta love when players that aren't even good enough to be mentioned on the end game stats talk shit against the other team just to ultimately lose.

GG.

• Content Count:  2488

Fixed.

I didnt get to watch the game, was sleeping...but are you finally done crying like a bitch over your loss we gave you or are you just now wiping away the tears?

anyone that watched the game got some info? wtf happened other than we lost 17-7.

• Content Count:  4473

anyone that watched the game got some info? wtf happened other than we lost 17-7.

The Ravens didn't get a lot of time with the ball. The Bengals just kept getting long drives going and the short time that the Ravens offense was on the field, Flacco had 2 interceptions. The Bengals secondary also didn't give up anything huge. Couple that with crushing penalties for the Ravens and a big half-time deficit (17-0 I think), the Bengals just didn't do anything stupid to finish off the game.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  1070

I didnt get to watch the game, was sleeping...but are you finally done crying like a bitch over your loss we gave you or are you just now wiping away the tears?

Ahaha yeah, but we play the Steelers tonight, so I might QQ some more tomorrow, just a heads up.

Reply to Thread