? servers

? players online

Non-Rebelling Ts

• Content Count:  84

What is the use of a non-rebelling T? Someone (not naming names) even said "No, its OK. I don't rebel ever." And what do you know? I have never seen them rebel/kill ever. Should it be kickable? It does, after all, simply take up one of the slots. :blink: Almost like being AFK.

• Content Count:  243

Maybe they're just waiting for the right moment. If you follow the CT rules and do nothing suspicious as a T, they might stop watching you and look for some other guy to mess around with... then you can sneak up on them and attack. :toung:

True, it shouldn't be kickable, just wanted to see what people would say. I am talking about when I am dead, there is one CT left and about 5 Ts. Roughly two dozen guns laying around and none of them bother to pick it up. @McCallum - One literally NEVER EVER rebels. They even said it. Today one even called themselves a "pussy."

• Content Count:  1824

True, it shouldn't be kickable, just wanted to see what people would say. I am talking about when I am dead, there is one CT left and about 5 Ts. Roughly two dozen guns laying around and none of them bother to pick it up. @McCallum - One literally NEVER EVER rebels. They even said it. Today one even called themselves a "pussy."

Um, stop complaining. If you don't like it don't play the server. Or actually live longer to rebel and kill the Ct's more often.

Um, stop complaining. If you don't like it don't play the server. Or actually live longer to rebel and kill the Ct's more often.

Not complaining, just trying to see others opinions. This is a forum after all, not every post is a rant.

• Content Count:  2942

Okay? Be good build up trust with CTs then fuck them over. Like have the bomb be last, get last request if they allow it, call them over, explode, kill all of them.

Suck it up and deal with it. It's part of the game

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.