? servers

? players online

New Map - Looking for ppl to test it.

• Content Count:  26

Hey guys. Ive been working a new map for some time. Looking to see if you some of you could play around with it. Tell me what you like/hate/think i should fix. Any and all comments are welcome and thanks in advance for testing it.

Im still trying to figure out why certain parts of my map are not working right when i bspzip them, but give it a try i have a zip file here setup like your cstrike folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwm42mmy2nz

Thank you all in advance!:bigsmile:

47438832.th.jpg

83516799.th.jpg

78053300.th.jpg

41539731.th.jpg

52071763.th.jpg

Lots of secret areas and codes and fun. All in all there are technically 6 areas, but the field has soccer, gun toss, box climb, and a maze. So there is a bunch to do.

• Like 1
Edited by Gizmoduck

• Content Count:  8754

Testing it, will get back to you.

EDIT: Your map is one word: brilliant. On so many levels. I love every single aspect of it. The movie theater was great, with the zombie scene, which is very well done. The surf is very fun, although short, but I get that it's supposed to be. The soccer field, climb, gun toss, well done, and nice use of textures. The disco was great as well. I loved the music choices, and the lights were a good addition as well. The main jail/armory area is well done too. Well constructed, not too overpowered for CTs. Also, I quite enjoyed getting lost in your maze. Found my way out though! :p

Some things to work on:

-For the benches/stands in the field, make it with more benches, maybe more "clumped" together, if you will. Right now they're sparse, and it looks kind of odd.

-For the pool, maybe make it so there's a shallow, and a deep end. Would make a good addition

-For the gun toss, put numbers as to how far you throw (Ex. 10, 20, 30, etc.)

-Some areas need a bit more lighting, because you can't see. One area is in the block breaking part (2 blocks side by side, etc.). In one part, it's pitch black and you need your flashlight.

-For the climb, maybe you can have it so there is a door or something at the top, and they teleport out, and it makes the others (the "losers") teleport to a jail cell in the middle or something. Would be cool

-As a little add on, for the lights in the disco, maybe make the floor tiles flash for each color? Also, maybe make more colored lights and a darker room.

Nonetheless, overall it is a superb map!

I'd rate it a 9.5/10, just because of the things I pointed out.

Well done! Hope it gets added soon!

~Gen. Shadow

Edited by Prez

Thank you Shadow! The pool has been some trouble of mine, I did not like the how it didnt have a shallow end when i put it in. I will have to fix that. My whole idea for this map was balance and fun. Dont want cells to be loaded with guns and i also dont want CTs to all have awps.

Anymore suggestions from people would be great and very much appreciated!:high5:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.