? servers

? players online

Terrorist Muting System

• Content Count:  2115

A continuation of this.

I decided to not bump that thread, otherwise people would have been "gg dude gg you fail go gtfo and diaf for bumping a thread"

Is it possible to come up with a script to mute the T's until at least like 4:00 or something? It gets really annoying to have 15 T's scream at you "OPEN CELLS" "FREEDAY "DUDE GIVE ME THE GUN" "OMG WHATSSSUPPP DUUDE".

• Content Count:  459

ma_mute #t would work along with a set cutoff point and having at least 1 admin there at all times to enforce it, the problem being though, that it is not very efficient or easily perfected so as it sits we would have to have someone come up with some kind of a script to mute all Ts until a set time then unmute them. Good luck to anyone who starts the hunt or tries to make such a thing.

• Content Count:  3380

Guys this is what I do that fixes this problem: Strictly tell all T's "Talk and be shot during orders" or "Radio Silence during orders" and if they DO talk, shoot them. But, thats only if you feel like being really strict.

• Content Count:  763

Guys this is what I do that fixes this problem: Strictly tell all T's "Talk and be shot during orders" or "Radio Silence during orders" and if they DO talk, shoot them. But, thats only if you feel like being really strict.

This would mean u have to pass every cell in search for this guy ... will take alot of time cuz i don't think he will just stand in clear vision ...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.