? servers

? players online

*Clears throat* Let's get this out in the open.

• Content Count:  457

The past couple weeks I have been very active in PB and I must say. Terrorists bitch too much.

I'm gonna go through a round of being on counter-terrorist. And highlight certain points that need to be... addressed.

So we spawn (in this round we are playing electric_razor or however you spell it). Immediately half of the terrorists are spamming "OPEN CELLS" "OPEN CELLZ MAN" "OH EM GEE OPEN CELLZ BY 4 OR FREEDAY". Honestly, when people spam that i just want to leave them shut and only let out the non-spammers. I constantly have to say "SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP" when I spawn just to limit the chatter so myself or another CT can give rules. MOST CT'S WON'T OPEN CELLS UNTIL RULES ARE GIVEN. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU WANT TO BE LET OUT.

Next up is the rules. If you don't follow them, expect to get shot. If a person says no detours, no delays prepare to get shot if you get off the designated path. If your just chilling there, you're probably going to get shot for delaying.

After someone gets shot for delaying or detouring they ask to heal. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU GET PERMISSION TO HEAL WHEN YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO RULES? The only way you should be allowed to be healed is if a free killer/nader/shooter is present in the server, at that time let an admin know so we can :boxing:.

Vents are auto-death. It's in the rules. Don't bitch when your in the vents and I shoot you in the head.

STOP BITCHING ABOUT ACCIDENTAL KILLS. If someone throws a primary to you and you get shot, yeah it's fucked up and stupid. But not every CT knows where that gun came from. I could be chilling somewhere and you get a gun throw to you. I see you with it and I'm just like "WTF HAXER" boom. Another common accidental kill is if you get in the way of crossfire. Really? If you don't wanna die, GET AWAY FROM THE GUY SHOOTING. If the guy with the gun is behind you shooting... Move...

PART 2

When it comes to freekillers in the server, we really can't help it if some douchebag come in the server. If he starts freekilling, 99% of admins will slay him so he stops. But we can't help the people who have already died. And then the people who got freekilled spawn and say "OMG I GOT FREEKILLED PMG BAN HAMMER PLOX!@!@@#@!#$#". You don't think we know that some guy came in and free killed a bunch of people?

Terrorists are ALWAYS going to try to make fake rules. One terrorist will say "Freeday don't pass first cell, no vents" on the mic. A TERRORIST SAID THIS. Then a CT comes on and says "alright everyone to pool, no detours no delays" and then boom everyone starts saying "BUT NO U SED FREEDAY" and then people don't go to pool and get shot in the face. Then bitch.

Don't complain about orders unless you want to die. If you don't want to go to the pool then rebel and maybe you'll end up killing a bunch of CT's. Straight up, nothing more I can say.

Toy guns (or PEW PEWZZZ) are one of the stupidest things in PB. I'm not gonna go around asking you if that gun is empty. If you pull a gun at me I'm shooting you. I don't wanna hear you be like "DOOD OMG IT WAS EMPTY". I think toy guns are at the terrorists danger and CT's disposal. If you get shot for having a toy gun aimed at someone don't complain.

Stop spawning and immediately asking why you were killed. You were killed for either a good reason or you got freekilled. Either way, that was last round, nothing you can do now. Also don't rejoin to ask why you were killed. That's a ban-able offense.

I would LOVE to see warning shots come back. There is a request that they would be required now. (THERE ARE NOT REQUIRED IN GAME AS OF OCTOBER 24, 2009.) The fact is I don't think terrorists should be shot in the face for the smallest thing. Shoot em in the foot to you know warn them they're not doing the right thing.

ADMIN RULE OF THUMB, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE SEE IT.

I really hope everyone reads this. If you have any questions, post them here. And make sure to check the rules regularly to see if they change.

• Like 21
Edited by Xtrm

• Content Count:  763

About that part of the bitchin at start, I surely agree with u ... therefore i made a thread some days ago to mute T's for the first 20 sec of the game ... :wink:

sth else you could try is to make 1 ct the "rulegiving-ct" & that he somehow has some kind of power to mute T's for sometime ... I don't know if it could work I'm just brainstorming :wink:

But thesedays i more work with binds in which all the orders are settled ready (capslock ofcourse otherwhise they won't read it)

And at start I spam all the binds I want & I tell the rulez ... It's irritating it has to go this way ... but with the settings of the PB-server at this moment it's simply necessary :frown:

• Content Count:  763

I dont know yet, it has some problems tough ...

For example when 3 T's speak together you get some problems:

1--> first you need to find them ... takes them ... increases nagging of other T's ... what makes other T's use chat ... what makes you search them ... etc

2--> when you kill some1 for speaking & all the others reclaim freekilling, how do you prove that the T actually said something

So basicly I don't think we should punish T's for speaking before orders are given, we should rather make it impossible for them to speak untill orders are given

• Content Count:  678

God im with you on this one xtrm.......I swear to god i dont play PB when i see a few select people playing.....because they dont shut the hell up...i feel bad muting them because they aren't spamming...there just talking....but oh my god the headaches

• Content Count:  856

Those are few of the reasons why i barely play PB anymore. Its always freekiller that or freekiller this then the fucking T's talk at the start of the round and few other T's cant hear a single rule given.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.