? servers

? players online

Freekill

• Content Count:  9

The rule we all use is :no past firts cell and no vent. I alway say those rule but I kill someone who was in the vent and after an admin slay me because I kill the guy.But it was not a freekill? I want to know if we must say a warning in those situation. Sorry for the wrtting am a French guy.

• Content Count:  2596

I bet it was that damn lelouch wasnt it that dirty slut! Nah man like people said vents=autokill and like drac said L2TAKEDEMO if you wanna learn how try contacting Awacs he LOVES getting admins in trouble.

• Content Count:  1078

I bet it was that damn lelouch wasnt it that dirty slut! Nah man like people said vents=autokill and like drac said L2TAKEDEMO if you wanna learn how try contacting Awacs he LOVES getting admins in trouble.

Shhh... He's watching you.

Nonetheless, always make sure you at least get a few screenshots of the admin and his SteamID when you think they're doing something wrong. A demo of the incident(s) is always better, but only dicks and trolls actually keep demos running for hours on end just to catch a single misdeed of someone.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.