? servers

? players online

Is this freekilling?

• Content Count:  28

A couple days ago, I was on the prisonbreak server as a CT.

I spotted a T in the soccer room with a grenade. I said "DROP THE WEAPON", followed by "THROW THAT AWAY" and a couple more "DROP THE WEAPON"s.

The T didn't respond, so I shot him in the face with an AWP. A variety of Ts starting saying "FREEKILLER" and the admin slayed me.

Is this freekilling?

On a completely unrelated subject, is it considered freekilling to kill without a warning but with a warning in the beginning of the round (eg NO VENTS/PRIMARY WEAPONS), or if a T is killed in a crossfire?

• Content Count:  2833

NO its not freekilling, if they have a primary its okay to kill them. Hmmm but if he's afk someone else could have planted it on him. But how would you know that with out seeing it? Really its his own fault for going afk.

Also cts dont have to give warnings for guns.

• Content Count:  2942

CTs don't need to give orders for primary weapons. And it is hard to drop a grenade due to you having to throw it. Also Grenades don't do that much DMG to CTs unless you are really close to it or have low HP. If you are unsure about anything else type !rules and it should give rules but not everything is stated in it I don't think. Anything else just come and ask on here like you have. Better safe than sorry.

• Content Count:  2833

Fixed for you.

Also if you happen to have a demo of the admin please do post it.

well i didnt want to say that because that might be interpreted as you can kill them whenever you want without having to warn them of the rules/ orders.

• Content Count:  2390

NO its not freekilling, if they have a primary its okay to kill them. Hmmm but if he's afk someone else could have planted it on him. But how would you know that with out seeing it? Really its his own fault for going afk.

Also cts dont have to give warnings for guns.

Err....The T didn't have a primary, all he had was a grenade.

Saying "Drop the weapon" when a person only has a nade is very misleading, in fact, you never addressed the fact that is was a nade and not an actually weapon, so really how were they supposed to know what you were talking about.

So its pretty much equal blame here, you could have been more clear and he could have actually dropped the nade. In the sense the slay was still justified.

• Content Count:  4685

Err....The T didn't have a primary, all he had was a grenade.

Saying "Drop the weapon" when a person only has a nade is very misleading, in fact, you never addressed the fact that is was a nade and not an actually weapon, so really how were they supposed to know what you were talking about.

So its pretty much equal blame here, you could have been more clear and he could have actually dropped the nade. In the sense the slay was still justified.

How do you not know you have a nade in your hand, your statement is retarded.

• Content Count:  589

oh lol i read that wrong. well you dont have to warn for nades either so its still not a freekill

When did not warning for Nades become a rule? Your saying any T with a nade I can shoot on sight no warning?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.