? servers

? players online

bomb problem

• Content Count:  851

i found this out yesterday if you have the bomb menu open right befor you die, and then when you die the menu stays there,if no one has a bomb you can buy one when your dead,then when it arms you spec the guy you want to kill and it blows him up lol, so i was just wondering if there is any rule or if we need to make one.

• Content Count:  3380

well it is sort of a problem when random people blow up

Well how are random people blowing up? Im reading your first post and it really isnt making sense it seems like your just saying people are able to buy a bomb whenever or somthing but maybe I misunderstood your gorgeous typing skills.

• Content Count:  2115

Well how are random people blowing up? Im reading your first post and it really isnt making sense it seems like your just saying people are able to buy a bomb whenever or somthing but maybe I misunderstood your gorgeous typing skills.

No. He stated that it is possible for you to buy a bomb while dead, if you have kept the buymenu up. After you wait the 40 seconds (or so) for it to arm, you can spectate any player and blow the bomb to kill the player and nearby CTs.

• Content Count:  881

He said, that when dead, you can call up the !jm menu. Buy a bomb, and blow up a living person while dead. Thus causing deaths that realistically can not happen. Also it would piss off CT's to die by the hands of a man already dead.

That is the gist i got from it, if i sm incorrect feel free to correct me.

P.S. fuck off beating me to it toxin :p

• Content Count:  851

He said, that when dead, you can call up the !jm menu. Buy a bomb, and blow up a living person while dead. Thus causing deaths that realistically can not happen. Also it would piss off CT's to die by the hands of a man already dead.

That is the gist i got from it, if i sm incorrect feel free to correct me.

P.S. fuck off beating me to it toxin :p

toxin is right you are almost right you can't just say !jm when your dead you leave your menu up from the start of the round. a easy way is just to kill yourself rightaway, but like you said its 1/3 or whatever it is so i might not work.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.