? servers

? players online

New server up & running.

Guest barackobama

Last month we had a vote for a new server as we got a new dedicated box, the winner was Zombie Surf, zombie surf consists of surfing while hungry mutant zombies try to kill you!!! so get loaded up and blast some ass! Well done to Paul for hours of work tweaking the server for your pleasure.

I'm proud to announce Zombie Surf is now up and running for your enjoyment, the IP is : 64.34.185.148:27015

We hope you enjoy this server, and any feedback would be great!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4473

Maps made for specifically for it would be great. This server will lose its novelty very quickly, but you could keep a steady player base for a while possibly with surf maps we haven't seen or played much that work well with zombies.

The zombie HP seems to be very low, which works well if you are the last few humans left, but sucks when the first zombies appear.

It is annoying to get stabbed when the zombie goes through you and by the time it registers the hit, you are halfway across the map away from the zombie.

• Content Count:  3697

Wow unique. Seems like a good idea but also seems like maps designed for this game style would be best, because if the entire map is surf like almost all surf maps (lol) then it would be no fun for people who aren't super pro at surf, because people (like me) would be entirely focused on the surf aspect and never have a chance to shoot the zombie that is coming up behind them.

Guest barackobama

Kind of, I helped build it, like make it, but that's about it, I didn't do very much.. thanks to TCP for showing me most of the stuff that has to be done, and thanks to Paul for trying to make it run since 11am GMT lol!

Reply to Thread