? servers

? players online

Rules Added? Or Not?

• Content Count:  232

Everytime i join as a ct and when the teams are even everybody complains that its freeday. I said go to big cage and they didnt. So i killed them he didnt listen to me and next round they accused me free killing.

Cells open by 4 or freeday is not a rule of PB. They did freeday i denied that request and kill the ts who did freeday and accused me of free killing.

Another thing is that i said all ts communications stop for 1 min. They said you cant do that. In The rules says give reasonable orders. Ts were talking and i was trying to give orders.

If they rules been added then you should upgrade the !rules

• Content Count:  589

If its not in motd or !rules its NOT a rule. They think differently and want to write a player complaint, you will be fine.

Its PB. They whine about everything. Be above it and shove their ass into line.

• Content Count:  706

Everytime i join as a ct and when the teams are even everybody complains that its freeday. I said go to big cage and they didnt. So i killed them he didnt listen to me and next round they accused me free killing.

You didnt do anything wrong here. You gave them a clear order so they can't say freeday.

Cells open by 4 or freeday is not a rule of PB. They did freeday i denied that request and kill the ts who did freeday and accused me of free killing.

Here, you didn't do anyting wrong here. As I hear you warned them, so you did nothing wrong.

Another thing is that i said all ts communications stop for 1 min. They said you cant do that. In The rules says give reasonable orders. Ts were talking and i was trying to give orders.

Here, you could call an admin to mute them. But you can tell them, yes. It's very annoying to not hear the orders.

If they rules been added then you should upgrade the !rules

There is no rules about what you say. You did 100% right :smile:

• Content Count:  680

They are t's, they'll probably always be a handfull of them complaining about something.

When you're trying to give orders and they don't shut up you could always try typing it and if they start complaining about you not using your mic tell them to shut up next time :)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.