? servers

? players online

Comeon, We like to talk.

• Content Count:  44

While, I'm fairly new, and I have no idea if this has been asked already. But during a prison break game, for people who die early. It'd be nice, if the dead could talk to eachother, while 5 minutes may not seem like alot of time to just no say anything, it would make the game more enjoyable. And no, I do not mean talking to people who are still alive. So, as a request, and hopefully others can back me up... Could those who are dead talk to others who are dead.

Magikarp.

• Content Count:  494

Wow. I can honestly say, for the first time ever,great idea kid!!

I played with magikarp ingame and he's like 12 or 13, or at least you sound like it,so,this is the first time ive ever heard a good idea from a kid before.

Anywho,yea. It'd be more fun if you could talk when you're dead,just to other dead people to prevent ghosting of course. You could cheer on your team with the other dead people, or talk about "holy s**t,that was a f**king crazy shot!!" or stuff like that, or just talk about the usual gibberish as magikarp put it. Point is, it would be ALOT more fun and save alot of people the effort of having to open steam chat to talk to there fellow dead friends that are on prison break with them. Sitting theres so boring.

And,on a final note,uh............................I LIKE TURTLES!!! :gtturtle:

jk lol,just felt like using that symbol

• Content Count:  232

It'd be nice, if the dead could talk to eachother, while 5 minutes may not seem like alot of time to just no say anything, it would make the game more enjoyable. And no, I do not mean talking to people who are still alive. So, as a request, and hopefully others can back me up... Could those who are dead talk to others who are dead.

I agree with you. i dont seem to find the reason why u cant talk when your dead

Edited by Gundude54

• Content Count:  2504

While, I'm fairly new, and I have no idea if this has been asked already

just for future references, toward the top of the forum is something that says "Search". click on that and you can search to see if there has already been a discussion about whatever you want to make a thread about.

and its good to have the mute script because people can be ghosting otherwise

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.