? servers

? players online

TUF 10, Kimbo the jabroni

• Content Count:  230

Well i'm almost suprised nobody posted it! I mean if Kimbo won his fight? you guys would have been dancing, yelling up and down!

Again, fact is Kimbo is a super jaborni! Being all big, tough and full of muscles didn't do sweet FA for him against Big Counrty aka The Burger King, Mr. Buffet etc.

I don't give a crap if people say oh Big Country has more experience all that shit. Blah blah, fatso smoked Kimbo! UFC is going to bring him back for ratings, attention, money, the works! Here's some info I found on another site while surfing...

Last night's Ultimate Fighter 10 reality show did a 3.7 rating and 5.3 million viewers. That's freakin' INSANE. The Kimbo-Nelson fight itself drew 6.1 million viewers. It was the highest rated MMA television show in U.S. history. The show did a 6.9 rating in Males 18-34, highest in the history of the station, beating the Ortiz-Shamrock fight in 2006. Kimbo vs. Roy Nelson did a 7.86 rating in the Male 18-34 demo. In Males 18-34, nothing on television this week except Monday Night Football, even first-run network series, beat it. Only seven network shows during this fall season had as many Male 18-34 viewers. Between the live show and immediate repeat, there were 6.8 million viewers. Keep in mind this total doesn't include DVR viewership, which last season for the series on average increased viewership 39%.

SO... With that said, of course he'll be back! Even if he wins TUF 10? Big deal! He only has a couple of years in him before he gets thrown out by the UFC like Tim Sylvia and all those other guys! Kimbo is just a money maker object!

Say along with me kids... :cheesy:

hahahaha, Right on IJ... I really, really love your signature!!!

Ever think of the "Log, by Blamo!"..at the end of the show some times, it'd show a little skit about kids wanting a plain ol' log for their presents for their birthday etc, etc.... good times with that show!! :d

• Content Count:  8383

I dont know what fight you were watching, but the guy used his stomach to hold down kimbo and love tap him like a grandma. That shit wouldnt work against guys like Brock Lesnar who can work on the ground. That guy had a good chance winning that way cause kimbo is a striker not a ground wrestler.

Honestly, I dont see that fat mcburger eating guy doing any good in the UFC heavyweight division if thats all he can do. lol

Edited by Drox

well, in Kimbo's defence... at least he admits he's a noob and doesent claim to be great.. i'll give him some respect for that.. and he's in there trying to prove himself against better fighters.. unlike some ppl.. but its the youtube noobs that have made him out to be such a beast and got him all the ratings.. any real mma fan knows he's got nothing yet.. i would like to see him against a Houston Alexander or Drew McFedries though lol but i think they would smoke him too.

yeah i never said anything about how i'm sad he lost

i don't care at all, i just think he's an interesting guy

i haven't watched this season as much as I watched the other ones but at least watching kimbo's fight, he seems that he hasn't matured as a fighter at all since his street-fighting days

speaking of that, instead of putting kimbo in the next UFC game, put him in street fighter 5. love to see his beard go up against Hadouken! Hadouken! SHORYUKEN!

• Content Count:  2433

Kimbo doesn't even want to fight, people just force him into it. He said it in the opening monologue. Kimbo also isn't good at grappling, his strength is just using his force to swing away at people until he knocks them out.

Reply to Thread