ba_jail_electric_razor_v6 removal

• Content Count:  2666

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

this map has WAY too many little secret tunnels, teleporters, crawlspaces, and just plain pain in the ass spots for any good team of ct's to keep track of. i would like this map removed, because half of the time, the t's can get out of their cells before the ct's can get out of the armory to give orders, and its just a big mess round after round unless the orders are strict as hell, and that isnt fun for anyone

Edited by bethy

• Content Count:  1386

Map Removal

Full map name

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

this map has WAY too many little secret tunnels, teleporters, crawlspaces, and just plain pain in the ass spots for any good team of ct's to keep track of. i would like this map removed, because half of the time, the t's can get out of their cells before the ct's can get out of the armory to give orders, and its just a big mess round after round unless the orders are strict as hell, and that isnt fun for anyone

If SG wants i can edit this map to remove some of the guns and tunnels. i too noticed its T sided as well

• Content Count:  3380

Map Removal

Full map name

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

I was just about to make this, and you beat meh to it.

Really though, if it isnt a T escaping solitary before we can get out of armory, its a T going through a teleport in his cell to soccer, or its a T using the vending machine to get into the kitchen. Too many teleports, too many guns, too many secret vents. Its just to damn easy for the Ts, and last time I checked, the challenge of being the T is what made it fun to be on that team.

• Content Count:  1824

This is the most popular map on PB, why remove it? It keeps the population pretty high throughout the day. Yes, It's overplayed but come on. If you end up getting this removed, most likely there goes the PB server.

• Content Count:  2165

This is the most popular map on PB, why remove it? It keeps the population pretty high throughout the day. Yes, It's overplayed but come on. If you end up getting this removed, most likely there goes the PB server.

Remove it and if PB dies put it back in.

• Content Count:  232

the only population of this map is terroist