? players online

make the server more RP!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. make the server more RP!

• Yes
    • No

Commands...

• Content Count:  3791

Sorry, but this is bull shit. Jail Break has become like Health and Safety... You can't do anything without being scarred about being punished.

The only, good thing you can do now, is give the T's commands, like get to the big cage, pool or what ever...

Something needs to change, when ever did the T' have say over what games they want to play? When you think about it, Jail Break is an RP server - Role Playing - So the T's are playing as prisoners, and the CT's guards, so when do prisoners have a say over the guards?

For example, simon says, this was the first game to be implemented into JB (Originally from Hosties) but you can't anymore, because it's classed as a death game... So, if where going to take that into count, everything is a death game, because your going to end up dieing... The only thing you can do, without a punishment is kill rebellers... So, without rebellers what a waste of time...

Please do something about this,

~Tweezy

• Content Count:  856

If it's role playing, then in the real prisons they don't play games like simon says.

And one of the reasons i play this server is cause of the disallow of death games and its populated. Most PB servers are death game and has the hosties system

• Content Count:  2115

Wow, worst arguments I ever heard...

You are exagerating this a lot. Prison Break is about the fun of hindering the Ts from rebelling, not to play Simon Says, or shot for shot or crap like that (Like Left stated), and to be honest with you, I really want Last Requests gone too, because too many T's are being fucking chickens just to get a last request.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2942

Wow, worst arguments I ever heard...

You are exagerating this a lot. Prison Break is about the fun of hindering the Ts from rebelling, not to play Simon Says, or shot for shot or crap like that (Like Left stated), and to be honest with you, I really want Last Requests gone too, because too many T's are being fucking chickens just to get a last request.

You dont HAVE to give them a LR. Its up to the CTs. I like to because some of them are fun.

• Content Count:  3341

I know, but it gets fucking boring if no-one if going to rebell...

Are you kidding me? Everytime I'm on PB, T's always rebell.

So, please don't lie...

freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday freeday

Not funny?

• Content Count:  444

Sorry, but this is bull shit. Jail Break has become like Health and Safety... You can't do anything without being scarred about being punished.

The only, good thing you can do now, is give the T's commands, like get to the big cage, pool or what ever...

Something needs to change, when ever did the T' have say over what games they want to play? When you think about it, Jail Break is an RP server - Role Playing - So the T's are playing as prisoners, and the CT's guards, so when do prisoners have a say over the guards?

For example, simon says, this was the first game to be implemented into JB (Originally from Hosties) but you can't anymore, because it's classed as a death game... So, if where going to take that into count, everything is a death game, because your going to end up dieing... The only thing you can do, without a punishment is kill rebellers... So, without rebellers what a waste of time...

Please do something about this,

~Tweezy

WTF? Is this the "plz bring back freekilling post"?

You wanna talk about rp? there is nothing rp about playing simon says. What prison in this country, or any other for that matter, do they play simon says and dish out a death sentence to all the losers?

I really dont know what you are asking for here. It seems to me like you wanna just shoot ppl in the face for sitting there and following your orders. and that my friend is stupid. I would suggest that you try one of the many other pb servers where they love to play stupid shit like simon says, and they dont give a fuk about you freekilling. Dont hang around and try to fuck this server up, its fine the way it is.

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.