? servers

? players online

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

• Content Count:  1521

So Bloody yeh.

United score in the last second against city.

WTF

It was like 6 mins injury time .

seriously WTF ?!

City deserved to get a draw . .

By the bloody end of the game it was 8 mins injury time and there werent much injuries or fouls during the game..

WTF?!

Seriously, I wanted city to atleast get a draw ..

GAY > .

• Content Count:  1839

what the fuck is he talking about? i get that its some form of primitive entertainment, something vastly less evolved than sports mind you. I know this because ANYTHING that has teams named "city" is fucking stupid.

• Content Count:  1521

what the fuck is he talking about? i get that its some form of primitive entertainment, something vastly less evolved than sports mind you. I know this because ANYTHING that has teams named "city" is fucking stupid.

Lol ?

Its soccer..

Manchester united vs manchester city . .

• Content Count:  2994

HAHA, another win for the red devils. fuck the rest

ESPECIALLY LIVERPOOL, FUCK YOOOOUOU!! I'll drive a car into their buss/plane/boat and jihad the whole team, ESPECIALLY that black guy with that blond hair, I fuckin' hate him

RAGE

• Content Count:  1842

this was one of the most intense football matches ive ever watched and a deserved win for the red half the 1st 10-20mins of the 1st half was dominated by united and then man city were awarded a free goal by a horrid display of goalkeeping by Ben Foster.

man utd totally controlled the 2nd half and had an 80% stake in possession for the most part this saw Darren Fletcher head home twice and Bellamy twice pulled it back. a strong performance in goal by Shay Given saw him save a numer of chances from Berbatov and other United players and in the end he just prolonged the inevitable. a late substitution and a long celebration after Bellamy's second goal resulted in over 6 minutes added time more than enough time for utd to pick up the win for a fantastic performance at Old Trafford

like sir Alex said, city will never win it in his lifetime

long live the reds

Edited by Farmer Mick

Reply to Thread