? servers

? players online

[Guard] Tips and Helpful Information

• Content Count:  2942

I have been playing the Prison Break server for quite some time now and I would like to share some strategies with the newer player and maybe even the experienced.

GUARD HELPFUL HINTS AND INFORMATION

Always keep close eye on the Prisoners. You never know when one might pull out a gun, bomb, or just charge you.

Remember what you ordered the prisoners to do. Do not change your order when most of them are in the ordered spot or position. You MAY NOT order the prisoners to do a death game or in any way die unless they choose to.

Armory and Vents are ALWAYS off limits. If a T is in there you have the ability to kill them on site. A lot of Guards choose to camp armory while the others order the Ts. This works well until they are over ran or possibly the last one left.

If a T has a secondary (Pistol) You HAVE to order them to drop it. You can not open fire.

If a T has a Primary (Rifle or AWP) You CAN open fire with no warnings.

Warning shots, If a T isnt following orders you may shoot them (in an area that will cause little damage) or near the ground around them. They will usually follow orders after that but they may complain about free shooting.

Free shooting, DO NOT OPEN FIRE INTO A GROUP OF PEOPLE!

Free killing, DO NOT KILL PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!

Planting, do not give Ts guns by throwing them at them or anything like that. You may not suicide in front of them either

Most importantly, Giving orders

You give orders in the very beginning of the round. You have to tell the prisoners where to go and what to do. Usually this is "Go to pool, no detours or delays, no past first cell, no ontop of cells, etc."

During a free day. Give specific rules that say "No CT areas, past first cell, secrets, teleporters, vents, and armory." Free Days are the most chaotic and when you really need to be on guard.

If you have anything to add feel free to post them in a response.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3391

Warning shots, If a T isnt following orders you may shoot them (in an area that will cause little damage) or near the ground around them. They will usually follow orders after that but they may complain about free shooting.

Incorrect. Warning shots are not required if a T is breaking an order. If you tell the Ts to go to pool and they wander around, or are trying to detour towards a gun, you can kill them. Warning shots are recommended, not required.

• Content Count:  2390

Um well I have decided to further explain some of the strategies you have given/give my input:

Free shooting, DO NOT OPEN FIRE INTO A GROUP OF PEOPLE!

Free killing, DO NOT KILL PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!

Bad example for free-shooting, for the most part it free shooting a random T for no apparent reason, so unless you're reason is obvious, state your reason before/right after shooting someone

Firing in an large group of people is generally involved with crossfire, which is when you as a CT attempt to kill an armed T, but your aim fails you and you shoot others. In most cases this is considered alright, however if you really really fuck up and kill everyone around the T you were aiming for, it is free-killing

Most importantly, Giving orders

You give orders in the very beginning of the round. You have to tell the prisoners where to go and what to do. Usually this is "Go to pool, no detours or delays, no past first cell, no ontop of cells, etc."

During a free day. Give specific rules that say "No CT areas, past first cell, secrets, teleporters, vents, and armory." Free Days are the most chaotic and when you really need to be on guard.

Free-days are generally just a way for CTs to kill themselves,I have yet to see one free-day that doesn't end in mass CT executions.

Another important thing is too make sure you say your order first, before any other CT has been given the chance to produce a separate order. This is considered "conflicting orders" this usually gives the Ts a chance to say they don't understand what to do and then do whatever they fuck they want to. The order they should be following is the first one, so make sure you're first.

One more note is that you are not allowed to send Ts to the same place multiple times in consecutive rounds, so try and mix it up. And don't do stupid things like ask them to crouch or walk to the place you want them to go, this only give them more time to find an opening in your guards and attack.

Warning shots are not necessary , however, if you give them warning shots they will like you more, and in turn follow your orders more than they would other CTs. Granted they won't all react this way, but having a few Ts listen to you is better then them all hating you.

Planting, do not give Ts guns by throwing them at them or anything like that. You may not suicide in front of them either

Yeah, this one is pretty straight forward, you are also not allowed to "Lure" a T, which is running into a group of them with your nade drawn, with they intent of them killing you and setting off your nade.

If a T has a secondary (Pistol) You HAVE to order them to drop it. You can not open fire.

If a T has a Primary (Rifle or AWP) You CAN open fire with no warnings.

Some gray lines here with this statement, with a primary its always fair game to kill them. However if they have a pistol its different. When the pistol is drawn is just kill them, as if its drawn they have the intent to kill and therefore must be stopped. With it holstered the should be warned first, and make sure you tell them to face away when dropping it, because in order to drop it they need to draw it out first, and that usually gives them a chance to kill someone.

Couple things I'll add:

• If the number of Ts remaining is around the same as CTs and I see one with a pistol, I will generally ignore it to give them a chance
  • It never hurts to write your order in chat as well and say it out loud
  • Don't use a nade to kill a T with a gun if there is a chance he is near other Ts, because that is considered a free-nade
  • I do not believe camping is a good idea, as a CT you must always be on the move, the Ts outnumber you and the second they know where you are they can rush you

• Content Count:  678

Also guys...please if your just joining Prison Break (PB) than please please please join the T team first rather than CT....i cant even explain how many times some new kid joins for the first time..picks ct...than runs around killing everyone and gets himself a ban...by joining t's you can learn how the game is played and not have 20 people yelling at you saying freekill!

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.