? servers

? players online

Fund Raiser for 3rd dedicated server

• Content Count:  2527

With the addition of our scrim league and our growth within Reg CSS I would like to expand the community some more by opening another Dedicated. As of right now our scrim servers are running on the same box as 5 of our reg servers which is taking a toll on that server and causing the scrims to not perform as well as needed. If we can raise enough funds I would like to open at least (2) new public servers for the community and move our scrim servers to a better performing box and maybe even run 1000FPS. Below is a detailed list of what we can do with this new box.

• Open a 30-40 slot Deathmatch server probably crackhouse/iceword or something.
  • Open a new server of the communities choosing. We can have a poll for what to open.
  • Host an official Community scrim server that would be use for our Cevo team and for us to challenge teams on FinalBattleground.
  • Move our current scrim servers to this box and lighten the load from our other server.
  • Have room to open a server or two for any new games the come out or keep it for growth.

We had some extra donations this month from the Chat program so if we can raise ~aprox another 200 bucks I would feel comfortable purchasing this new dedicated server.

Goal set at $200.00. Thanks to all that have already donated and to those who will.

Donated so far: $365

Wrathek - $100

[JM*] Shadow - $100

Mystique - $50

Tinkerbell - $30

Spartan - $30

Acessed -$10

Trakail - $10

Itch - $10

Flash_what? - $10

Cranks - $5

Espionage - $5