? servers

? players online

Binding

• Content Count:  237

hmm.. after reading your thinggy again, i dont think you would be able to have it use a key after that.. you wouldnt happen to have a g15 would you? then you would definitely be able to

• Content Count:  856

type this in console

bind 1 "say !wcshop"

I know about that already

hmm.. after reading your thinggy again, i dont think you would be able to have it use a key after that.. you wouldnt happen to have a g15 would you? then you would definitely be able to

Nah i don't

Nah i don't

i bet there is a program out there that allows you to set up keys to do stuff. kinda like macros. try googling for macro makers or something of the like and you might hit something.

• Content Count:  298

type this in console

bind 1 "say !wcshop"

thanks for posting that, ive been trying to figure out how to bind saying something to a key for days now. I wanted to bind "Rockthevote" to a key instead of always having to type it out. And yes i know im 2 lazy to type RTV

• Content Count:  2959

the quotes are important when binding things like that, and say_team will use teamspeak for whatever you want to say. That's important for things like stealth zteles in napalm.

• Content Count:  378

this should work - bind "key" "say !wcshop; say 1"

What is happening in this command line?

When you hit (key) it will first say !wcshop in chat, then say 1, which should activate another window on the wcsmenu. I have not tested it, but it should work. If you want to open the menu, and then choose menu 2 and item 4 then this would be the bind

bind "key" "say !wcshop; say 2; say 4"

example: bind F2 "say !wcshop; say 2; say 4". Now when i hit F2, it would open the wcshop, go to menu 2 and then buy item 4.

I hope this helped you, if you have further problems with binding, then please message me on steam and I will see what I can do =).

Steam - plex808

hmm. i think he needs it more to hit the '2' key then to actually say 2 in chat. its kinda like when the map votes come up, if you type 2 into the chat, it wont do anything. but if you actually hit 2, it selects that map. but im not positive, try it out anyways.

• Content Count:  378

Alright, I will do some playing around with binds. I will edit this post once I am done =)

EDIT: I forgot the command for menu options, like menu_1 or something. Once I figure it out, i will get back to you.

Edited by Allan

Reply to Thread