? servers

? players online

Exciting Promotions

• Content Count:  2527

I am proud to announce some promotions within the higher ranks of SteamGamers.

First off, we are promoting Jaffa, Tinkerbell and KillerMidget to join the Administrative Officers.

Killer, as many of you many know, did an excellent job as a Administrative Officer in the past and stepped down last time due to his busy schedule in life but is willing and ready to help this community again. Jaffa and Tinkerbell have both proven their loyalty and I think will do a great job as a part of the AO team. Welcome to the team guys. With this addition I have a strong feeling we will improve our response time to issues greatly and will continue to be the leading community when it comes to customer support.

Duties will include

• Verify that servers are operational
  • Reboot Dead/Lagged servers
  • Manage Player complaints/bans
  • Assist in training new admins
  • Handle admin disputes
  • Monitor the Ventrilo server
  • Grant access rights to Ventrilo
  • Search for new maps for all servers
  • Upload maps to server and fast downloads site
  • Edit map lists and rotations
  • Issue player perma bans via request from SA's
  • Teach admins how to demo/ban/screenshot proof

Jager and LVG will now be filling the vacancy made when TCP left the Technical Administor position. As many of you know it will take two people to fill TCP's shoes.

Jager has been a long time member and shown his knowledge to me and the BD's over time, helping with tweaking servers and even assisting with some larger projects. LVG, who was once an AO, helped us with server configs and has a good working knowledge of our game servers and how we run them. I know both of you will do a great job.

Duties will include

• Fix technical issues that arise day to day (servers/site)
  • Research mods, scripts and plugin to improve our servers
  • Develop solutions to improve our servers/mods performance
  • Discover and fix exploits against our servers/sites
  • Assist in data backup operations for the communities data

Please join me in congratulating those above for the great jobs they do and for promoting SteamGamers in a positive way.

With these promotions a few vacancies have opened so watch for more promotions to come soon. Good luck to all and thank you for everything you do.

• Like 2
Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread