? servers

? players online

way to fix endless maps

• Content Count:  103

yes, i know there probably are swarms of threads like this, but i have a pretty easy solution, to just try and see what happens. try putting the "extend twenty minutes" option to the second vote, and see if that changes anything. people usually spam 1, so if you put it to two, it would only come up if someone ACTUALLY WANTS IT TO BE TWENTY MINUTES!! thoughts?

• Content Count:  136

No!

That 1 spam is how I get to stay on razor... :sad:

But, on a serious note, if people didn't like the map, then when a vote came up, then they should be smart enough to read it. If they can't take the time to glance 3 inches to their left to see what the choices are, then they obviously don't care what map it's on/goes to. Either that, or they just stare at the end of their knife wondering why they have it rather than a bazooka.

• Content Count:  53

I went on the jail break server, and was off within 5-10 minutes. Jail break aint as good as it used to be, the whole simon says, get to the pool we have a race no shortcuts.

I played and all they did was, go to the cage no shortcuts (all that shizz)

and then they just went

Free round do what ever you want except this and that, and thats all they did ;l

• Content Count:  136

yes, i know there probably are swarms of threads like this, but i have a pretty easy solution, to just try and see what happens. try putting the "extend twenty minutes" option to the second vote, and see if that changes anything. people usually spam 1, so if you put it to two, it would only come up if someone ACTUALLY WANTS IT TO BE TWENTY MINUTES!! thoughts?

i actually came to the forums to make a thread about this haha.. but i say put the extend to number 9 so people have to reach for the number to extend it.. i guarantee moving it from 1,2, or 3 will stop the endless razor map...

• Content Count:  103

see, normally id agree with getting rid of the extend map option, but i sometimes like extending maps. and pingpong, people spam one, no matter what lol. if you made extend map to two, they would still spam 1

Edited by snowball/banana

• Content Count:  2504

I hate extended maps id rather move on to the next thing then be stuck on the same map for another 20 mins and once people realize its been changed to 2 theyll just spam 2 instead of 1

I agree with this. I hate when the answer is extend 20 min because after a while, people just start to bitch about switching maps especially if there are no good secrets. Thats why i like razor v6 map but only the walls look like piss in it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.