? servers

? players online

Anyone else tired of electric_large?

• Content Count:  158

This might be just me, but is anyone else tired of playing electric? It's like the servers always on something that has the same layout as electric. I think we should remove a couple, and add some different maps. I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

• Content Count:  674

no electric_large is an awesome map.... Im getting tired of the maps where Ts win all the time.... that so cheap when there are lots of guns each round lying aroun LOL

• Content Count:  3380

no but I am tired of razor and its endless supply of annoying teleports. Seriously its like the asshole that made the map just though "Hey you know whatd be fun, I'll give the terrorists more tricks then goddamn David Copperfield!"

• Content Count:  11723

no but I am tired of razor and its endless supply of annoying teleports. Seriously its like the asshole that made the map just though "Hey you know whatd be fun, I'll give the terrorists more tricks then goddamn David Copperfield!"

Remove thread for razor?

• Content Count:  14

It's not fun at all if the CTs have everything under control and the Ts aren't doing anything. Whenever I'm CT I wait for the Ts to kill some CTs because it's interesting. electric_large is perfect for PB because of all the random guns and teleporters.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.