? servers

? players online

BWGT - 08/22/09 - Defuse + Singing Contest

• Content Count:  6741

SteamGamers proudly presents the BWGT + Singing Contest!

announcebannercopy121.jpg

+

announcebannercopys.jpg

Whys.png

The

BWGT was founded back in January co-hosted by mNote & GarfieldH. Anyone who remembers the event would agree that this is great fun and an excellent chance for the community to have some inter-fun with each other. This is the sixth event of the revival, the last five events have gone magnificently. I have decided to make the singing contest happen on the same day as our BWGT.

Wheres.png

The singing contest will be held on our Ventrilo server in the music channel.

The next scheduled Event will be located on the DE Server, IP: [64.34.210.97:27015]. The Server will be bumped up to roughly 40 slots for the event. make sure you get there early if you don't have a reserved slot.

Whens.png

As you can probably tell from the banner, the Event will be held on 08/22/09 at 6PM EST. We have opted to make this later due to Spjerre's singing event which will be starting at 5PM EST.

4PM CT (US & Canada)

5PM MT (US & Canada)

6PM EST - (US & Canada)

11PM GMT - (UK)

12PM GMT+1 (Netherlands/Denmark)

Whos.png

You, me, and everybody else. Anyone can join and play. Tell your friends to try it out, this event will be just as enjoyable as the last for all who participate.

Everyone who has participated in past singing events would agree that it's an enjoyable event, if you don't want to sing you don't have to but please, do not interrupt those who are singing!

prizess.png

Spjerre has kindly offered to give us a Prize for the singing event. The winner will receive $50, the runner up will get $20 and $10 for bronze!

I would like to thank Spjerre & Drox for making this happen.

Edited by Daze

Reply to Thread