ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y removal

• Content Count:  4162

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

Stobe lights sometimes cause lag, and it's bright as fuck and hurts some. Generally, this map is shit. Colored knifes and ct's don't spwn with them.

Edited by bethy

• Content Count:  777

I dont hate this map, but I agree its a shit map. And the Disco light? I mean WTF?! They hurt so much in the eyes that I just wanne leave and come back when its a new map.. I support this one Double!

• Content Count:  1521

Lol , seems like you two are complaining about your eyes.

What im gonna say here is off topic , but , my eyes are perfect and they dont get bothered by the bright lights. .

• Content Count:  777

Lol , seems like you two are complaining about your eyes.

What im gonna say here is off topic , but , my eyes are perfect and they dont get bothered by the bright lights. .

Well My eyes are perfect to.. but I still hate the light.. and there are alot of players that hate that light. and if you dont get borderd by the light your eyes isent perfect:P the nthere are somethin wrong with em! xd cuz all normal/perfect eyes would hate taht lightes:P ^^ hehe

• Content Count:  546

:( I liked this map. It seems like were getting rid of so many of the mediocre maps, and not the crappy maps, mainly because maps like this got overplayed because it was after Electric.