? servers

? players online

Electric Razor v6 - Tips and Secrets

• Content Count:  2164

I have no idea if it is illegal to post SECURTZ of maps, but I feel jb_electric_razor_v6 needs to be released to the public, as too many people who know the map, INSTANTLY go T, and own the CT beginners.

If you know all these secrets, you are bound to win if you are win CT.

Note: the soda machine takes you to either vent from under big cage or to the kitchen (i have no idea how to choose :X)

whenever im looking at a wall and I just suddenly teleport, it's because i'm pressing the USE key (so don't try to just run into ceilings/walls/sodamachines)

Also, the pistol in the cell has FULL ammo, yet the pistols in sauna, the scout in the pool vent, (and i dunno about the deagle in the pool water), and hte p228 in garage have one clip, but the micro uzi iirc has full ammo. Oh and the pistol in the vent from big cage has only 12 bullets.

Anyways, here are some screenshots for cell weapons, and a demo (that you play in cs:s cause I was too lazy to use fraps/source recorder) and it will show you where every hidden (or atleast the ones i know about) are.

Oh and that vent in the kitchen is possible with the button (just be good at crouch jumping), I usually get a fellow CT/T to do it for me then i let him in after I get in.

Be warned on this map: Playing the part of a pussy will get you fucked (ie CAMPING IN THE VENTS (cough evilgamer101 cough))

http://img248.imageshack.us/i/this2.png/

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/thisi.png/

demo is hosted on ifile.net tell me if the site isn't working (i couldnt upload attachments, something about exceeding my 'quota')

http://ifile.it/kfu50a7 - Demo (say playdemo jbsecret in console to play it)!

ps. I like to us parenthesis

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2164

Yeah I included that in the demo file, all you have to do is ctrl+jump on the ledge then be really slim and jump on the shower ring thing, then walk across the 2 with the invisible thing and run into it.

cookie isnt the only one who uses it.

• Content Count:  546

there is also a teleport in the showers that goes to soccer cookie is about the only one who can really use it tho i know where it is but dunno how to make the secret ledge pop out

God damn it. Why does Cookie keep getting credit for what I teach him >:(

Also if your someone that plays only T, you can PM me and I'll tell you every single secret on the map :d

• Content Count:  1824

there is also a teleport in the showers that goes to soccer cookie is about the only one who can really use it tho i know where it is but dunno how to make the secret ledge pop out

Nope XD i can do that now too, i now know every secret to that map and I absolutely love it

• Content Count:  2632

Nope XD i can do that now too, i now know every secret to that map and I absolutely love it

I was the one who taught u the map u bastard

Anyway i feel they should learn from experience as i did, my secretz r out now...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.