? servers

? players online

Files don't upload?

• Content Count:  31

I am trying to place a player complaint with a demo file that I compressed into a .rar file. The original .dem file was about 3.4 mb and it was telling me it was too big to upload.

It's full size is 2.12 mb as a .rar and it's telling me that I am exceeding my upload quota by 1.18 mb. Why is it doing this and how can I get this file uploaded?

• Content Count:  1839

i dont remember how much space you're allowed, but that probably includes pictures you've uploaded elsewhere on the site.

Other than removing those, just upload it to some hosting website and link to it instead.

• Content Count:  31

Well I have no other files uploaded to this site... this is my first one. It states you're allowed up to 8 something megs for demo files and this is under 3 megs. I could upload it to a website but its just a lot easier to upload them from the website form itself.

There has got to be some sort of issue with the website because it just doesn't make sense.

• Content Count:  1839

Hm.... Try deleting 1.18mb useless stuff and see if it work's.

Well I have no other files uploaded to this site... this is my first one. It states you're allowed up to 8 something megs for demo files and this is under 3 megs. I could upload it to a website but its just a lot easier to upload them from the website form itself.

There has got to be some sort of issue with the website because it just doesn't make sense.

ORLY?

Reply to Thread