? servers

? players online

warning shots

• Content Count:  136

ok so i think myself and a few others are also in confusion about when a warning shot is needed... for example..

on electric remix i tell everyone to go to soccer be there by 4:15.. it is after 4:15 and someone is not in soccer i give them a warning shot for them to go.. now if they detour again or delay do i have to give ANOTHER warning shot?

second scenario.. everyone is in soccer by 4:15 and then one decides to make a break for VIP or pool or elsewhere.. now they know good and well they are supposed to be inside soccer.. do i have to give them a warning shot if they are in a full run almost to VIP? i'm not talking about they take 2-5 steps outside of soccer and blow them away but they are past the big cage making a break for it... i see this as escaping and see fit to kill them for this...

third scenario of warning shots... someone is on there way into a hidden vent just about to enter or is half way entered into the secret vent or space they are not allowed in... now if i give a warning shot they will make it into the vent or secret spot or i can take them out and avoid the trouble...

• Content Count:  546

I have a question too. Lets say orders are to go to pool and someones just standing around so i shoot them in the foot. If they decide to just go heal can we just kill em. Most rebellions seem to start when people decide on their own to heal.

• Content Count:  4685

I have a question too. Lets say orders are to go to pool and someones just standing around so i shoot them in the foot. If they decide to just go heal can we just kill em. Most rebellions seem to start when people decide on their own to heal.

If you dont tell em to heal they dont have permission to.

• Content Count:  4198

I'm going to try and clear this up in a single post.

Warning shots should be issued if a terrorist is taking part in indirect rebellion. Indirect rebellion includes things such as knifing the vent, detouring and/or delaying, etc. These are acts of rebellion that do not immediately affect the Cts in terms of their safety.

If someone starts bitching that they have been freeshot and they are going to heal, they DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION just because they say so. If they really need to heal then their only option is to ask the Cts and hope that they allow them.

If you notice a terrorist carrying a pistol or grenade, you have to warn them and tell them to drop it. If they do not drop it, you shoot them once (preferrably not with an AWP). If they still continue to disobey you, you have the right to kill them. Since grenades cannot be dropped, just tell them to throw it in the opposite direction to you and your teammates.

Cts do NOT need to issue warning shots if their safety is in question through an act of direct rebellion. Direct rebellion includes knifing Cts, carrying a primary weapon (usually a rifle), pointing guns at Cts or disobeying an order which has been set in place in order to protect a CT.

For example, if a guard becomes cornered and the terrorists begin to crowd around him, that guard can give the order to disperse or stay at a set distance. If the terrorists remain in the same position or continue moving forward, Cts are allowed to kill them without warning. Now, this doesn't give you permission to mow them all down by emptying your clip. The best course of action is to kill the closest terrorist, and hopefully the others should back down and get to where they are supposed to be.

Also, just a note: DO NOT RUN INTO A GROUP OF TERRORISTS, TELL THEM TO STAY BACK, AND THEN SHOOT ANYONE WHO GETS CLOSE. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Be aware that this doesn't always work and you will have to have your wits about you, as killing a terrorist can cause the rest of them to rush you.

I hope I have set a clear line where warning shots are required, and where they are not.

• Like 1
Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  451

Warning shots should be issued if a terrorist is taking part in indirect rebellion. Indirect rebellion includes things such as knifing the vent, detouring and/or delaying, etc. These are acts of rebellion that do not immediately affect the Cts in terms of their safety.

If someone starts bitching that they have been freeshot and they are going to heal, they DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION just because they say so. If they really need to heal then their only option is to ask the Cts and hope that they allow them.

If you notice a terrorist carrying a pistol or grenade, you have to warn them and tell them to drop it. If they do not drop it, you shoot them once (preferrably not with an AWP). If they still continue to disobey you, you have the right to kill them. Since grenades cannot be dropped, just tell them to throw it in the opposite direction to you and your teammates.

Cts do NOT need to issue warning shots if their safety is in question through an act of direct rebellion. Direct rebellion includes knifing Cts, carrying a primary weapon (usually a rifle), pointing guns at Cts or disobeying an order which has been set in place in order to protect a CT.

For example, if a guard becomes cornered and the terrorists begin to crowd around him, that guard can give the order to disperse or stay at a set distance. If the terrorists remain in the same position or continue moving forward, Cts are allowed to kill them without warning. Now, this doesn't give you permission to mow them all down by emptying your clip. The best course of action is to kill the closest terrorist, and hopefully the others should back down and get to where they are supposed to be.

Also, just a note: DO NOT RUN INTO A GROUP OF TERRORISTS, TELL THEM TO STAY BACK, AND THEN SHOOT ANYONE WHO GETS CLOSE. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Be aware that this doesn't always work and you will have to have your wits about you, as killing a terrorist can cause the rest of them to rush you.

I hope I have set a clear line where warning shots are required, and where they are not.

nothing left to say

• Content Count:  136

that pretty much makes it clear.. one thing you stated that if they detour or delay knife vent warning shot.. understandable thats the way most do it... BUT if they are already in soccer and deliberately run out and across the level (such as when i was using an awp to kill them for doing this) i have to give a warning shot? the way i see it is them escaping or trying to get to a gun outside of the given area they should be in..

• Content Count:  1814

Why huwajux says that is because most of the T stop after the first warning shot.

When they dont stop after the first one you can kill them then its there own fault.

They know there chances.

And you have given them the chance to surrender.

• Content Count:  4198

that pretty much makes it clear.. one thing you stated that if they detour or delay knife vent warning shot.. understandable thats the way most do it... BUT if they are already in soccer and deliberately run out and across the level (such as when i was using an awp to kill them for doing this) i have to give a warning shot? the way i see it is them escaping or trying to get to a gun outside of the given area they should be in..

Yes, that is not direct rebellion, so you would have to issue a warning shot. If about 10 of them run out at the same time, kill one and see if they continue to charge. If they continue, then just kill them all, because they are presumably trying to rush you in order to kill you. I understand that there is the "heat of the moment" issue, and hopefully the admins on at the time will take that into consideration.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.